Event chest! such struggles! (haallppp me!)

so currently until sept 1 the event chest spawns in davys, shatters and ots. i have done about 40 davys and still no chests but i have done them all alone. is it maybe a thing that it only spawns if more then 1 person is there? if so ill cry but please tell <3

I don’t know why but yesterday are guild we in Davys and as soon as we got in the boss room there was no chest and the boss died after 3 seconds… Is it a glitch does anyone know why??

Event ended too early?

from what i know the chest spawn has a low rate of spawning but after 40 im getting preaty confused.

Yah sound like it

Such is the nature of RNG.

FIFY [quote=“BMJ, post:5, topic:817, full:true”]
Such is the nature of RNGesus.
[/quote]

Chest Spawn Rate is Around 1/100…or even less

done countless trenches, davys and shatters, not a single chest yet, it’s pure luck

Then there’s Booyahman who got 3+ -_-

Yeah think im about to kick that lucky expletive er

Do we know how long the chest are around for?

Doo it! Until Sept 1.

my friends and I have done about 20 Davy keys, no chests. as a group we have done about 30 trenches and almost that number of davys in the wild but still no luck

I’ve seen 2 chests now in about 100 dungeons, ot, djl and shats combined, so yeah. To answer your question, it spawning is not tied to the number of people present.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.