Event ended too early?

Why is currently no dungeon listed as /event?
im missing only 1 shard and i thought i can farm it today… now all my efforts for the white and black shards are all for nothing?

thats weird hasnt been a week yet…
oh yeah

deca released the event 2 days late, so we get those days off our chances so its only 5 days

for real? we get less days because they messed up?

hell no , i first thought deca was getting their stuff together but that sounds kabam-ish

Wlab is still the event dungeon for me, idk what you’re on about c:

when i type /event it says that theres no event at this time

I’d say grinding for 40 shards (10/week) with each shard having horrible drop rates (basically as rare as an expo?) for 3 epic quest chests, 4 normal quest chests, and a useless skin is NOT worth your time. I already stopped farming UDLs when I realized how bad the drop rates were. The event is still on, but I’m not trying to stop you from farming, but just ignore me if you still want to farm.

Event shows up for me.

It’s just a little glitch. Whatever @XDRDogex is talking about is gibberish. So you can still get your shards, but the event chests may or may not spawn right now. Just wait it out and it will work again.

probably server-sided? do some servers get the chest and some not, for insance european ?

I’m not sure how the glitch works exactly. I just know that sometimes the events turn off, I guess? But it’s happened multiple times during the other event chests. Deca wouldn’t stop it now, the event chests last like a week.

So uh, 2 every dungeon?

Probably around 10 per shard.

Bad drop rates? Every week i got 10 shards on the FIRST DAY, from pub dungeons and i only play 2/3 hours per day. Idk why ppl say that the shards have bad drop rate, for me they were easy to farm.

They aren’t rare at all. I’ve gotten like 50-60 red ones lool

I’d safely say that the drop rates are like 1/5 with a small group say ~10ppl

The prizes aren’t anything to get excited about. I just drop shards at this point.

Also for someone who never gets gold skins from events any skin is good for me also I only have the normal and snowman knight skin so this whatever it’s called knight skin is gonna a be :fire:

I saw the event chest glitch twice on stream. This is a real occurrence.

BTW the shard droprates are not that bad

I got 10 red shards in the first day, xd

Also, The only reason why UDL shards dropped at low rates b/c the UDL was so common. Expect similar droprates for the Puppet, just a bit higher.

I did too but when I got my 10 it was late Asf and a streamer was spending $100 on keys and he was just starting so I got lucky there