Event Loot

Just wanna post the loot that I got during the events and see how much time and dungeons it takes to get the loot. Gonna be updating this every event.

St. Patty’s Day Events

image x 2 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 2 image x 1
image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1

Approximately 9 hours of sitting in USEast2
Approximately 130 (around 90 were with boosters) dungeons

(My first time) Short Skin Gambling (kick back and see the shards)
image and image x 1

(Slight rant maybe) I honestly wasn’t expecting this to be so bad, but god am I disappointed. I feel like such an addict for spending more of my gold to just get more frick’n shards. The worst part is that I know I’m gonna keep doing it until I get enough to trade in my stupid shards. Kuddos to Deca for this…

Alien Event

zvxEPFL x 2 image x 1 image x 2 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 image x 1 AfwHPCC x 1 FnqA2tj x 1 (From a weapon crate, bad idea)
Approximately 11 hours of sitting in USEast2, and approximately 5 hours realm clearing
Approximately 115 (around 55 were with boosters) dungeons

Sorrel’s Weekly/Event-ly/Patch-ly Loot

I got the Clover Star on a PPE Ninja in my first Rainbow Road.
A sad flex.

No USE2 shenanigans, just did stuff in the Realm.
So far, just a image x1 from the quest and another image
Oh, and also one of image these, which was cool.

I got 2 Painbows, 2 Slashers, 1 Star, 1 Katana, 1 Sword, 4 Wands, 1 Fallen, 2 ST quivers, 2 Davy dags, 1 ST davy sword, Paddy Hat pet Skin, 3 Cutlasses (indirect result of people popping it for the quest) from (double all my davy and Mt completions bc chain from 45 davies to 90 and from 26 MTs to 52)
Only thing I’m missing is skin, I have 37 tokens rn (completed all my quests)

So…you got the theurgy wand…which drops from Janus…from sitting in USE2?

could you update every patch instead?

Got it from an ST chest. >.>

Update! (just edited the original post)

What are those?

hehe first alien event motmg throwback ill prob use them to confuse noobs in a few years

What if they remove them from people’s vaults like they’ve done with all the other event tokens?

Then you will get something like this to see, the ART icon, until you load that character into the nexus (whereupon they will fully disappear, Rip):

They’re not very thorough with their removals:

i though they’ve stopped removing tokens

If they’re going to repeat the events, with a similar set of rewards, it could be fair to leave them in the game, for next time they roll around. Because I mean you did earn them. A lot of times so far they have used slightly different tokens (eg. Valentine event in previous years was Heart Tokens which stacked to 10 and became Love Letters, Hearts were tradeable, LLs were soulbound; this year’s Valentine event had both Love Letters and Hearts tradeable), so seems there’s not really one script they use every time.

[Edit: @Seelpit thanks! Edited to correct that error.]

…actually, there were still hearts.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.