Event white classification

I have a question. Why’s blody cloak an event white but not cwand and csword, ;-;

I’d say it’s because of how the Crystal Prisoner isn’t really an event, just a one of a kind enemy that spawns in the realm. It’s not spawned like all of the other ones by killing heros, it’s just there.

uhh isn’t that sentry too?

No, it’s spawned like any other event

My assumption is that a white bag is considered event if it comes from an enemy that is required to close the realm, like herm, penta, cube, etc… (sentry and bees used to be needed) which is why QoT is considered an event white since it comes from Ent Ancient minions.
And while Crystal is also a random spawn after killing a quest monster just like any other event enemy, it’s not needed to close the realm.

I think bees weren’t required to close the realm before? don’t quote me on that tho

Is that true?

According to deca dev, @Toastrz, yes.

ALso event whites refer to whites obtained from realm ‘events’ which are the non-guaranteed enemies that spawn when you defeat heroes of Oryx. And since the Lost Sentry and Crystal Prisoner are event spawns, their whites count as event whites.

Then the wiki should make the more clear

In that case, I say that they are event whites

That was a rather recent update. I remember reading it in the update list, just not sure how recently.

But like why does the keyper and event white x2 not count crystal whites but they count cloak?

Previous x2 events counted the crystal whites. Keyper also doesn’t have qot which is boosted this event.

And cloak drops from an event boss so by that logic, its an event white. Event bosses are the enemies that only spawn occasionally, specifically when you defeat the Heroes of Oryx. Since the Lost Sentry is one of those, its an event boss, even though its not required to close the realm.

Additionally, Avatar isn’t required to close the realm either but its an event boss.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. How is crystal not an event boss by the above definitions?

It is an event boss. Its just the whites aren’t boosted, possibly because they aren’t as rare as other event whites.

I think it only count if the whites drop from event bosses that are announced in the chat by Oryx.

As for why some whites weren’t buffed, it’s as Wilhuff said - they’re already common enough. (Think Crystal Prisoner whites, Fungal Breastplate, Alien Armors, Beer God whites)

das common?

I was just as surprised as you are.

But, well, it was in the X.32.7.0 changes.

The Crystal Prisoner doesn’t spawn as a hero. It’s just capped to one appearance and may not be in a realm at all, there’s no explicit trigger like encounters.

Ohhh yeah, it has like, a 0.1% spawn chance or something, doesn’t it?
Classic ol’ Wild Shadow-esque thing. Surprisingly inventive.