Event Whites That Should Be Buffed Without Making Them Too OP. (And How To Buff Them)

I think we can all agree that some event whites are seriously lacking.
Some whites may of been useful back in the day but with the addition of pets and new items they have been a lot less useful. But the rarity of them remains the same…

Seal of the blasphemous prayer:

For the time being GCookie has always been better for all situations except some very rare occasions. Wearing it instead of GCookie will probably increase the chance of death as its uses are a myth. Personally I wouldn’t use it as a swap out either. But the buffs below could make the item much better.
We could make a new effect just for oreo. Invulnerable STILL allows you to take debuffs and that should not be a thing. But it is the same stat given to mobs and they added it to the oreo. What we could do is add a new Buff which is like invulnerable but does not allow you to take debuffs at all. It could be named something like “Invincible”. In addition oreo should purify you from current debuffs. The last thing i would like to see being added to oreo is +4 defence. Too op? Well that’s because it gives -4 defence and i strongly disagree with that. It should be neutral. That’s a simple buff but won’t make it overpowered as the delay remains the same and i wouldn’t recommend reducing it as it’s a good game aspect to use swap outs and less delay would make it better than GCookie for alot of things.
It would look something like this.

• Tier: Untierd
  • MP Cost: 120
  • Duration: 1.8( I can not add a wis modifier from realmeye but just imagine it is there)
  • Range: (Can’t add due to wis mod imagine it is there)
  • Effect: Invincible for (wis mod) seconds & Removes negative status effects
  • Party Effect: Healing and Damaging
  • Stat Bonus: +4 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Cooldown: 5 Seconds
  • Feed Power: 750

Tablet of the King’s Avatar:

This spell actually has one of my favourite special abilities. But the insane MP Cost makes it horrible. I Don’t mind it being the same but what if the shots acted sort of like Bes shots? The shots could bounce back and the piercing of the tablet compliments this idea perfectly. When the shots reach the range of 11.2 they could bounce back right to the middle. Now i do understand why this might not work as the same shot won’t hit the enemies twice. But as the projectile speed is fast we could be remove that and set it to maybe a quarter of a second before the projectile could do damage again. Also it should go through obstacles in order for this to work properly. If the shots hit a wall then

Tier: Untiered
MP Cost: 155
Shots: 20
Damage: 85-125 (105)
Total Damage: 1700-2500 (2100)
Projectile Speed: 16
Range: 11.2
Stat Bonus: +40 MP, +4 WIS
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 450
Shots pass through enemies
Shots pass through obstacles
Shots bounce back

Quiver of Thunder:

This item again has a very unique special. Dazing can be useful and i believe is very underestimated. The only reason to use it at the moment is for the +5 ATK Bonus. The reason being is that qot has a 6 second delay and that completely ruins the item. We could reduce the cooldown and make it the exact same as other quivers. Also like other quivers i believe QoT should pierce. Again, this buff won’t make it broken but actually very balanced.
It would look something like this

MP Cost: 100
Damage: 310-360 (335)
Projectile Speed: 15
Range: 15
Effect: Daze for 4 seconds.
Stat Bonus: +5 ATT
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 800
Shots pierce through enemies.

Orb of Conflict:

At this point i think we are seeing a big cooldown issue aren’t we? The orb of conflict should have the same cooldown time as tiered orbs. The only one having a cooldown delay should be the ST one. It would make this item so much better.

MP Cost: 100
Effects: Stasis to enemies, Speedy & Damaging to self
Stasis Radius: 3 sqrs
Stasis Duration: 7 seconds
Speedy & Damaging Duration: (wis mod) seconds
Stat Bonus: +2 ATT, +2 DEX
Feed Power: 750

I leave the the biggest issue i see last. The Dirk of Cronus. I believe without a doubt that the Etherite Dagger was the BIGGEST mistake kabam has ever done. Event whites are extremely rare and they should be really good. We see the Helm of the Juggernaut being a very good item and the other event whites should be the same as well. Now
How do we buff the Dirk of Cronus? Ok we could add more damage but that is so plain. The main idea i have for the CDirk is making it armour pierce. But compared to the Crystal Wand it should be a lot better compared to the tiered daggers as the rarity of this item is insane. I do not mind Etherite doing more damage for the first few Defence points of the enemies as long as CDirk is better later on and overall.
Etherite should not do more damage for the most part. Of course we can look at the range of CDirk but with the addition of pets range is not an issue and damage is much better to invest in.

DPS Should be like this. The second to last CDirk is the buffed one We can see how etherite is more effective at the first 30 Defence points buf after that CDirk is superior. The damage remains the same from 105-210 but adding armour pierce still does not make it overpowered. Now we start to see how much of a mistake Etherite really was…

Damage: 105-210 (Average: 157.5)
Projectile Speed: 18
Range: 4.5
Stat Bonus: +4 WIS
Feed Power: 950
Shots armour Pierce

Thanks for reading this thread. It took a while to make and please spread it as these items should not be underpowered. I hope one day we can see a buff of these items in the near future (Especially the CDirk)
Thanks!

-Rolo

Tablet Buff

Same

Please elaborate on how this would be balanced.Just saying it is balanced isn’t good enough for me to understand.

for the most part paralyze is still better than daze but the extra damage from qot ensures its balanced

The current UTs are fine the way they are, and the buff you are suggesting is way too much, especially on the cdirk, armor Pierce with 105 - 210 is just crazy, the suggestion of removing conflict cooldown is also stupid, perma speedy, perma damaging and on top of that statising everything is wayyyy too op, especially if you are able to swap it out with planefetter and can get damage and berserk buff

It’s are not supposed to be the absolute strongest items in the game, they are supposed to be useful in their own ways, they are supposed to be unique.

They are fine the way they are.

Also, why would your want even more buffa? What do you want to play? Realm of the mad Sandbox?

But isn’t daze a ranged stun? thats pretty good in itself. plus, people with divine pets could perma daze and perma paralyze at the same time. How is that balanced?

ye this is coming from someone that believes i fake ppes so yeeeeeeeeeeee

daze is no where near as good as a stun. stun is SO much better than daze

if you look at the dps it dosnt actually look too op.

What does that have to do with your thread?

you can not say that oreo and conflict are good items…

it shows that information coming from your head isnt reliable my friend

Ah, but Qot’s daze is ranged and has a longer duration. Also, stun doesn’t work on a few bosses.

I player with my oreo yesterday and it was pretty useful at a buffed 3rd boss in shatts

And conflict gives speedy and damaging, that fine too

as i said oreo has very little uses and all of them are basically in shatters. conflict is usually never better than a t5 orb lol

Are they not supposed to have a niche?

still daze is far from stun. half the shots is still very far from no shats and theres very little u could daze

What can you not daze?

forgotten king avatar lod dragons and a few more. things u can daze for the most part can be stunned except the puppet master pretty much

Oryx?