Event Whites That Should Be Buffed Without Making Them Too OP. (And How To Buff Them)

The dps doesn’t look way too op? It most definitely is. It’s better in nearly every situation. If you wanted to make the item pierce armor, then you have to nerf the damage of the weapon plain and simple. All the UT’s right now are quite balanced, with the exception of low tier ones that no one uses anyhow. Yeah sometimes it sucks to get a UT and it not be a very good one, but no one is forcing you to use it. And if the UT is not that great and there are better options, then why even bother complaining that the UT isn’t that good when you can just use something that is better? This thread is kind of hilarious and the fact you think things you’re suggesting aren’t broken is absurd. Look at how fast we kill things and how easily we do it already… if anything there’s quite a bit of things that could be nerfed, but should they? No.

the only thing is with oreo I would like it when u use oreo u dont take any damge. ( debuffs or lava damage because you’re supposed to be invincible and it’s for 1.8 seconds so i think it wouldn’t be that op tbh.

I personally don’t find any of these changes needed. UTs need to be situational anyway. If they were always useful then it makes the tiered items useless.

However, Etherite simply needs a straight nerf. Cronus was fine as it was until that money grabber came along. Etherite is overpowered and Cronus is balanced, to simply put it.

I can say that I like the concept you had with the Blasphemous Prayer, but I still deem it unnecessary.

No need to fix what is not broken :wink:
(Or in the case of removing Conflict’s cooldown, no need to create more problems.)

EDIT: My apologizes, after doing extra research I’ve realized I am wrong.
I’m sure you can understand why I had my doubts though. However, I do still stand by what I said. People should like something on their own terms, not by force or by fake.

The thing is things are getting buffed so much that we need to balance other things. melees are still op. Pixie is very op and sorcerer is one of the best ranged classes. oreo is a horrid item and cronus is uncessary nowadays. theres alot of things that i can talk about that are not fair

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.