Events

That’s true but the ice tomb one was a mess, and there’s not much of a reason to do a lab event, the dungeons are kinda random. Events aren’t as special as they used to be.

That would break DECA’s wallet. Less people would buy the keys in the nexus.

That ice tomb event I heavily disliked, I enjoy encores and wine cellars (especially small wine cellars where there is time to clear) and the increased ice tomb rates + everyone doing courts means I could not do either of those

My issue with the events is that when there is an event, I feel obligated to run only that specific dungeon because “oh, there’s an event, I’ll be missing out if I don’t run that dungeon.” For me this makes realm extremely grindy and boring after the first couple weeks of events (we’ve had like, what, 3 months in a row now?).

It wouldn’t have a huge impact I think, a while back DECA said money wasn’t much of a problem.

A while back is different from now.

not really I still would personally buy keys for private runs with my guild

If they key dropped more, you’d have less reason to buy the keys instead.

again I get this but at the same time I feel that it’s a certain amount of self control if you can ignore that feeling.

maybe but I don’t mind buying keys because it still supports the game

They should be making more money with the events now though.

I mean, I guess, but if I ignore it and don’t do the event I feel like everyone else got amazing stuff and I missed out.

hmm nothing I can do to help ya with that. I guess it run them when you see them but don’t feel like you have to do it?

Wait if this is talking about boosted key rates, then no, DECA wouldn’t make as much money from keys.

If it isn’t, then mb.

Events are good for the game in the short run, but in the long run, it’s killing the game. Theres no way you can deny that.

now while I do not mind events the one point I do agree on 100% is making them not last as long the month long events not only make the economy tank for a while but it does get repetitive

I only wish they where not like month long events if it was like a weekend thing I would be much more okay with it.

I also feel as the new updates to the three dungeon that they where doing public testing for come out they will take a break from events. I feel right now they are trying to fix the mistakes of kabam and their mistake in regards to lost halls before adding brand new stuff,

In my opinion these events are too frequent to even be termed “events”, free loot is always fine to me but they should at least consider just a little bit of cooldown duration between each event

again that is something almost everyone here agrees about my main point of this post was people who just bitch about the loot from the event. I get not everyone wants the same thing but it’s still free stuff sorry it not some white bag you would normally grind months for