Events

But it makes it much harder to do things that require a lot of people like fame trains or lost halls

take the bulwark reskin for example, it way fairly easy to get, however getting a normal bulwark is a lot less special when you could get one just by doing ~50 ice tombs

Thus there will be way less people farming a dungeon/event if the reward can be obtained with way less work through a dungeon chest like it was the case with the freezing quiver or the nest uts.

I don’t do ice tombs seem like a bullshit tomb fight thats even easier to die. so I did not know about this particular problem

DECA know realm won’t last long
So they milk the money out of it as much as possible

that’s a very negative view to have

Key rates could be increased, but only enough so that DECA is still making plenty money.

More keys during events in general isn’t something I’m very keen on in general though. We should just get an event break until MoTMG.

I am hoping they will take said break when the updated lost halls mt temple and ice cave come out

inb4 Lost Halls event requires us to clear for chest

lol at least that is possible with the updates. god help us if they do that but at least it possable

When is Goblin Lair and MT Second Wing coming out :thinking:

goblin lair I don’t know but I am hoping second wing will be a thing if the new updates to the first wing go over well.

This is probably just me, but I would much rather grind shatters to get a FORGOTTEN CROWN, rather than doing 10 ice tombs and getting 5 ICE CROWNS. Forgotten crowns are actually rare and I value rarity over stats.

They have the same stats don’t they?

You’re forgetting that chest SB is ridiculously low. If you want SB on the boss, then yes. It can be annoying. But there are so many people who do a PPE just because they know it will be easy to get SB on chests.

Getting SB does not guarantee loot.

I’m with GGaodzilla on the fact that they have the same stats. Because they do, but I also would rather have a Forgotten Crown than an Ice crown. Personally, I think the sprite is better, and there’s people who’ve gotten like 9 of them just during the event. There’s no fun in having an op “endgame” item if everyone else has one as well.

No, it doesn’t. However, getting SB does give you a chance on loot, whereas not reaching SB won’t give you anything. Not even a mark.

Yes, but the safety with a crown compared to UBHP is really not that much different is it? The DPS boost doesn’t really matter either in most cases. Either I’m going to get my soulbound damage or I won’t. Having 6 ATT and 6 DEX or having more health isn’t what I compare. I compare which one looks better with my set.

Events = people with no skill get rich

this game is build off the idea of the poor get rich but the rich get even richer. basically yea the noobs get stuff easy but the pros benefit just as much if not more because they are skilled enough to do most of these events and do them well.

As piggby once said
<Every event I miss I get poorer