Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

I agree. Especially with the amount of money they’re getting from the community, they should give us more bang for our buck.

Keyword here: Bonus.
Notice how you get it along with your other stuff.

probably not as it is the weekend and they dont work in the weekend i think.

Why can’t deca fix it goshdarn it this has happened twice now and I thought they found the fix in the first time…
If they really want people to spend money on their game at least don’t let it be hacked twice in a row with the same method.

they did fix it, then they fixed it again, and now they’re working on fixing it yet again. the effect is the same, but the way the attacker(s) keep going about it changes.

Dude if I can’t log in soon, my daily calendar will get fucked up. All I want is the vault chest. Like, I’ve been trying to log in since last night but it just will not get to nexus. :frowning:

some servers are working now

They will most likely push the event back a few days when the problem is fixed to give us the time we missed.

I though going to the character selection screen already counts as logging in

Nope, you have to go into nex then u have.

Nope, character select counts.

So does a simple muledump refresh.

Wait what.

It works

They should give out more free char slots and vault chests lmao

or at least to me

no it doesnt

now every server says normal but i can’t get in…

same

I Don’t even know what to say anymore, lol

They really did not at the end of last month when this happened. What makes you think they will do it this time?

Yes, they offered two fame boxes, but some of us did not enough fame to buy so it really was not a compensation. Not to mention, in my opinion, neither were really equal to the daily log in rewards those last two days of June.

Yes, this is my thoughts too. They had literal years to prevent this from happening, but they never took hacked clients seriously. Now they’re losing days of revenue during their busiest time of year because of it.
I hope nobody bribes him to stop this time. The game will be better when this gets fixed properly, and the only way that’s going to happen is if the servers stay down.