Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

Every server is full, yes right it’s trues but what about how the event points are not working, i’ve used at least 5-8 potions that gives 25 points and my point accounting is 0, plus, i’ve spent 100 gold to “activate it”, point count still 0.

why man

@Delusional @Dreadherod
You can use muledump to unlock them, then hop on to claim them if servers are back before the month ends.
Also I heard you only have to log on, but you dont have to enter a server. Not sure if its true

It’s true that you only need to hop onto the main screen to claim them, but if the servers are going to be full for all of tomorrow, I’ll have no way to collect my dailies, setting me back for an entire month for the vault and character slot tickets.

The one time my internet is restored momentarily, and I can’t even quickly hop on the game to collect my calendar rewards before the month ends qwq

FYI all the EU servers will have just gone through their daily restart this very moment, so might be a window of playing time now.

Edit: or not.

Edit2: zomg I made it in. Time to claim the char slot token!
DOH must have missed a day… rip epic pet skin.

I’m starting to grow concerned that someone less stable than others may snap and kill Bert. And no, I am not referring to myself or anyone for that matter.

Oh hey!

I got in!

whenever someone hacks realm it always reminds of this

“gentleman we are dealing with someone here who, has absolutely no life”

Geez, in the past couple of hours I’ve found the time to do so much. Actually got a decent 10k in too.

But mostly built a village wall and staircase to help my village bloom

I ran into the most bizarre thing earlier when I was able to play for a bit. after we killed the puppet masters clones he spawned in another room and idk what caused it lol

When?
What?

Fairly sure all are still dead

Same issue I had this AM. But the bigger issue is not being able to even load into the game.

I really hope Deca gets Bert arrested before he does something that could permanently damage the game.

I’m not discuss what this “thing” could be on the forums for obvious reasons.

I usually see that happen whenever one tries to access a picture that was hosted on Discord’s servers, but the image was later deleted.
I don’t know if there is a workaround for that, as Discord AFAIK does not save any messages or data that has been deleted. (my “workaround” for pictures other people post that I don’t want to lose in this manner, if it’s not yet deleted, is just saving the picture onto my own pc and reuploading it somewhere, whether that’s as temporary as ctrl+c and ctrl+v on the image itself, or saving it somewhere on my hard drive then reupload)

Yea, for sure. In a month or 2

who is bert xd

its just a glitch the point will appear don’t worry, and the campaigns free you shouldn’t have had to spend any gold

lmao that would be funny tho if he comes back

FYI the Australia server seems to be letting a few people in right now. Try if you like!

So I was somehow cloned in the nexus…