Every Server is Full [Seems Fixed Now]

I got in USS for a second, I was completely alone then another player joined, then 2 bots, then I got a 10 min dc

same

connecting in best server works sometimes

Well… Its all over fellas.

What the fuck is happening

Bert is back at it again. DECA presumable fix doesn’t seem to be working currently, so lets just hope DECA can come up with something soon.

bert says its not him but idk, hes streaming rn

I don’t think it’s Bert, he was actually hit by this…

Not Crinx either from what I heard but Idk

char slot when

Who is Bert btw?

dunno they say it when all servers are full

Screenshot%20from%202019-07-12%2013-09-22

i hope there would be a compensation

Idk if anyone’s noticed or posted about it but i want my jugg so ;(

I know so hard to find an empty server

Bert strikes on Friday again, so it’ll be like this for the next few days.

i’m really disappointed to this game. ok is a flash game so is easy to hack but really, ive been playin for like 1months and the games has been hacked few times…“HACKED” this is just bot spamming i will not even call this a hack. the security level of this game is so trash that any1 with some bots can stop everything. u deca need to start looking for some1 who cares about the games security. i think im gonna give up if u can’t even control a bot spam.

There wont be compensation because all that Deca cares is about money. Have you seen the awards on the Bonus Campaign? They’re trash if thats what you’re getting for 300 dollars. They got 2 million dollars in 3 months and still asked the community for money to support the Unity. Very disappointing

I’m actually happy the ddos is happening because it’s forcing them to actually deal with hackers.

They gave hackers a free pass for too long.