New post found here:
I already did release this here, but I now did create two versions of this tool, one with and one without the Daily-Auto-Login feature.
Also I want open-source! Downloads can be found in the repos itself.
- Quickly open exalt with different accounts.
- Open multiple instances of Exalt at once with the click of a button!
- AES 128 encrypted save-file.
- Add accounts from a muledump formated file.
- Automaticly get the Account name (nickname) if you leave the username blank (or use the checkbox for it while muledump import).
- Auto Daily Login for choosen accounts.
- Detect running Exalt instances and close them if needed.
- Create login-tokens at runtime.
- Graphical statistics
- Help / Troubleshooting build-in
Exalt Account Manager
Accounts in the list
Two exalt sessions opened using the EAM
How to use
1. Add your accounts, only email and password do matter, the username is just for your organisation, if you leave it blank, it is going to be auto-filled.
2. Click on the round play button to start exalt with this account.
2.1 If the game is already running (with that account logged in) it is going to be blue and a “Pause Icon”, a click on it is going to close that game-instance.
3. Daily Auto Login
3.1 Choose your Timing settings in the Daily Login > Timing Settings menu. The first one is the time between each opened exalt instance and the second one is the time, the first exalt client is closed after the second one is started. Choose the timings according to the time you need to join rotmg after starting.
NOTE: You can only have up to 5 clients online at the same time, remember that you may want to play at the same time the task is running.
3.2 After you saved the timing options, you can go into the install task menu, wich allows you to set the amount of time the task waits after the windows login until executing and also set the local time on wich rotmg-resets the daily logon-time (time that counts as login for the next day).
3.3 After the Install task button is clicked, you will see if the task is successfully installed, if not you will get an error message - you may ask me for help here if you need.
3.4 Now, after you login into your PC (only your profile), the task will execute according to your choosen timings.
3.5 (optional) You can change the Notification settings to allow / deny windows-notifications or the tasktray tool.
NOTE: If the tasktray tool is disabled, there are no windows-notifications aswell, even if checked.
3.6 For each account you want the daily login to be performed, you need to check the checkbox in the account-list.
Why does Exalt not start?
- If it for some reason does not start exalt, check if you have exalt installed, if so, check if the path in the options is set correctly.
I can’t even get it to work!
- Check if you have .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later installed!
It won’t start Exalt!
- If you have already started the game once via the Exalt launcher, it won’t work. Please close all running Exalts, close the Exalt Launcher and try again.
Exalt tells me something about a token…
- Try to use the “Renew”-Button to the right of the “Play”-Button, this will request a new token for that account.
The Daily login task fails to install
- Depending on the error-message I can help you with that, please write the error message you get here.
You can also install it manually using the Windows Task Scheduler (mmc.exe). - I could also help you with that ofc.
The Daily login task is installed but won’t start!
- This is a bit more tricky, try to got into the EAM folder > DailyService and start the “EAM Daily Login Service.exe” manually - does it work now?
Do you have accounts checked to be used for the Daily-Login in the Account-list?
Try to delete the EAM.DailyLogins file, open the ExaltAccountManager after that and uncheck-recheck one account (re-creats the EAM.DailyLogins file) after that, start the “EAM Daily Login Service.exe” manually again.
The Daily login task ran successfully but my accounts did not get the login-reward!
- Check if there is an update for the unity client available, since I start it (hidden), it won’t login if it is outdated.
If you have problems, please let me know, but not just “it does not work”, please give me as much information as possible, so i can try to help you.
Publishing this tool without explicit permissions is not tolerated
If you want to publish this tool on any website or other platform,
conact me here via PM or via E-Mail first!
Download-link can be found here:
Do you want to support me a little?
You could think about to buy me a coffe
If you have questions, feel free to ask me here or write an e-mail.