Exalt Account Manager v2.0 - Open multiple clients at once! Git-Release

Update:
New post found here:

I already did release this here, but I now did create two versions of this tool, one with and one without the Daily-Auto-Login feature.
Also I want open-source! Downloads can be found in the repos itself.

Old Posts
First post
Second post
Main features
  • Quickly open exalt with different accounts.
  • Open multiple instances of Exalt at once with the click of a button!
  • AES 128 encrypted save-file.
  • Add accounts from a muledump formated file.
  • Automaticly get the Account name (nickname) if you leave the username blank (or use the checkbox for it while muledump import).
  • Auto Daily Login for choosen accounts.
  • Detect running Exalt instances and close them if needed.
  • Create login-tokens at runtime.
  • GUI-Log.
  • Graphical statistics
  • Help / Troubleshooting build-in
  • Token-Viewer

Screenshots

Exalt Account Manager

Accounts in the list

Ordering Accounts

Two exalt sessions opened using the EAM

Statistics tool

How to use

1. Add your accounts, only email and password do matter, the username is just for your organisation, if you leave it blank, it is going to be auto-filled.
2. Click on the round play button to start exalt with this account.
2.1 If the game is already running (with that account logged in) it is going to be blue and a “Pause Icon”, a click on it is going to close that game-instance.

3. Daily Auto Login
3.1 Choose your Timing settings in the Daily Login > Timing Settings menu. The first one is the time between each opened exalt instance and the second one is the time, the first exalt client is closed after the second one is started. Choose the timings according to the time you need to join rotmg after starting.
NOTE: You can only have up to 5 clients online at the same time, remember that you may want to play at the same time the task is running.
3.2 After you saved the timing options, you can go into the install task menu, wich allows you to set the amount of time the task waits after the windows login until executing and also set the local time on wich rotmg-resets the daily logon-time (time that counts as login for the next day).
3.3 After the Install task button is clicked, you will see if the task is successfully installed, if not you will get an error message - you may ask me for help here if you need.
3.4 Now, after you login into your PC (only your profile), the task will execute according to your choosen timings.
3.5 (optional) You can change the Notification settings to allow / deny windows-notifications or the tasktray tool.
NOTE: If the tasktray tool is disabled, there are no windows-notifications aswell, even if checked.

3.6 For each account you want the daily login to be performed, you need to check the checkbox in the account-list.

Troubleshooting

Why does Exalt not start?

• If it for some reason does not start exalt, check if you have exalt installed, if so, check if the path in the options is set correctly.

I can’t even get it to work!

• Check if you have .Net Framework 4.7.2 or later installed!

It won’t start Exalt!

• If you have already started the game once via the Exalt launcher, it won’t work. Please close all running Exalts, close the Exalt Launcher and try again.

Exalt tells me something about a token…

• Try to use the “Renew”-Button to the right of the “Play”-Button, this will request a new token for that account.

The Daily login task fails to install

• Depending on the error-message I can help you with that, please write the error message you get here.
    You can also install it manually using the Windows Task Scheduler (mmc.exe). - I could also help you with that ofc.

The Daily login task is installed but won’t start!

• This is a bit more tricky, try to got into the EAM folder > DailyService and start the “EAM Daily Login Service.exe” manually - does it work now?
    Do you have accounts checked to be used for the Daily-Login in the Account-list?
    Try to delete the EAM.DailyLogins file, open the ExaltAccountManager after that and uncheck-recheck one account (re-creats the EAM.DailyLogins file) after that, start the “EAM Daily Login Service.exe” manually again.

The Daily login task ran successfully but my accounts did not get the login-reward!

• Check if there is an update for the unity client available, since I start it (hidden), it won’t login if it is outdated.

If you have problems, please let me know, but not just “it does not work”, please give me as much information as possible, so i can try to help you.

Publishing this tool without explicit permissions is not tolerated

If you want to publish this tool on any website or other platform,
conact me here via PM or via E-Mail first!
E-Mail: mail@maik8.de

Download-link can be found here:

Github Repository: EAM 2.0.8 without Daily-Auto-Login

Github Repository: EAM 2.0.8 with Daily-Auto-Login

Do you want to support me a little?
You could think about to buy me a coffe

If you have questions, feel free to ask me here or write an e-mail.

Exalt Account Manager v3.0.0 - Complete overhaul, Muledump Replica: Vault Peeker and more
Exalt Account Manager v2.0 - Open multiple clients at once!
Exalt Account Manager v2.2.2 - Ping checker, Game updater, UI + QoL improvements
Exalt Account Manager v2.2.3 Hotfix: Daily Auto Login
Exalt Account Manager v4.0.2 BETA - To the Future
Exalt Account Manager v3.1.1 - Captcha Support, News, Installer, bug fixes and much more
Exalt Account Manager v3.2.1 - Captcha Aid improvements, discord update and bug fixes

I may just be a total dunce, but what program should I use to open the download? I am having some issues… though I was able to use a server changer in the past.

You just go to one of the repositories and scroll all the way down, you will find 3 downloads there, the tool itself and the source code as zip and tar.gz file.
Download the file called ExaltAccountManager_V2_0_8.zip and extract it with the tool of your choice (explorer for example).
Just start the ExaltAccountManager.exe inside the folder you just extracted.

I hope that helped.

Regards,

Maik8

Got it. Just had to do it all from browser instead of going into downloads lol. Huge thanks. No longer a pain to grab tops for guildies.

I keep getting an error “Object broken, please re-add” I delete the account and re enter it and get the same error I tried deleting the account logs, account order, but couldn’t seem to get it to work

Hey there,

sorry to hear that, I am not that sure why that is (that is why I wrote in the error log to just re-add it), but what happens if you delete these files: EAM.accountOrders and EAM.accounts - they contain all accounts relevant stuff - except for the stats, wich can be found in the folder “.\Stats”.

If that works, I fear you need to add all other accounts again.

Hope that helped.

Regards,

Maik8

I deleted all of the things you said and I still receive the error when I add the accounts back. I also re-downloaded it and cleared temp folder and still receive the error.

Do you have the problem with a specific account or aren’t you able to add any account?

I’m not able to re-add any account

Try to delete the whole thing and download it again, that should reset everything to default.

If that does not help either, check if you have .Net Framework 4.7.2 installed.

I have deleted it and reinstalled it. I don’t have .Net framework 4.7.2 installed that may be why. I’m unable to download it since it requires elevated privileges.

does anyone know if this works with steam?

That seems to be the reason than, even tho it is strange that you can even start it without .Net Framework 4.7.2 installed.

I obv. can’t help you much without haven admin privileges - (You could aquire them yourself, but I don’t know why you don’t have them in the first place tho)

No it does not work with steam accounts.
Also I am not sure if you are even able to use the steam-version of the game with my tool (you could try and report the results tho).

the answer is quite unfortunate but simple, my main computer broke so I have to use the school provided computer to run games for the time being. The program seems to work on and off, I can restart and sometimes the errors will stop and it’ll start to work again and other times I’ll get an error and it wont let me in no matter how many times I clear the account files and restart. if I figure out the cause i’ll be sure to let you know

I started working on the next update for this tool, do you guys have any feature ideas you want me to implement?
Apart from:

• A server-ping-checker (already started and made good progress)
  • Enhanced safefile security (the current AES-Key/IV implementation is lacking “uniqueness”)
  • Update / Import feature to simply add savedata from previous versions (without the “copy the eam.accounts” hassle)

Regards,

Maik8

Hello Maik, my name is FarmingPot.
I play in the Far East. Asian RotMG players are few and far between. Therefore, I play on a US server out of necessity. I am interested in pinging all the servers in my area, so I found your Ping Checker on Google.
I’m looking forward to your company’s development. Thank you for your efforts.

Hey there FarmingPot,
I did make good progress on the next version of this tool, but sadly I am currently unable to work on it for at least a week longer, as my water cooling rig did suddenly shower my system (no that much damage to it but some maintance to do and waiting for replacement parts (nothing expensive luckly)).
SO, please sit tight, the next update is going to come out as soon as I can work on it again.

Sneak peak of the ping checker module (WIP)

Don’t mind the bad cropping of that image.

Kind regards,

Hi there, I was wondering how exactly the auto login thing works, I’m finding it difficult to understand. Does it work by loading up rotmg once the pc is signed in? if so I’m confused what the “time the rotmg-login will count to the next day” means exactly. Is there a way that I could keep my pc on and it would auto login if I left the pc untouched for 2 days? Thank you for creating this btw

does this work on mac?