Exalt Account Manager v2.2.3 Hotfix: Daily Auto Login

a bit off topic, but I’ve noticed that this thread is designated as being in the fan art section for some reason.

did the op accidentally set it like that and I just never noticed until now, or was it correctly assigned as being in the community hub, just that someone else arrived and messed it up somehow?

I don’t have anything to say about this third party software, because I’m not sure how I feel about it. that’s it.

Yes, all it does is to start the game with the needed parameters (exactly like the Deca launcher does it), except I add one more parameter to it: -batchmode that tells unity to don’t show any UI.
This is like starting the game without doing anything for a minute or two then closing it again.

Right… that’s technically against the rules because of the fact it does it automatically. Like, a player using your client does have an unfair advantage against a vanilla user because the vanilla user actually has to log in 28-31 times a month, but your client user can ignore the game for the entire month and collect every calendar reward on the final day despite not manually logging in, ever, during that entire month. As miniscule of a task as logging in is, it still is something that has been explicitly stated within the TOS quoted earlier that it should not, be, automated.

All that being said, considering the rampant amount of cheaters and bots in the game that are apparently not under DECA radar, I doubt they actually have some form of client detection within the game, or at the very least, an effective one, which would explain why none of your users have had an issue with them. I doubt there’s anything that detects an auto log-in system if bots still exist.

Anyways, I did read through your Reddit profile and kinda know that you hate your software being called out for being illegal, so I’m not gonna entirely rain down on your parade because you have spent a good chunk of your time and effort into developing this.

Personally? I only have an issue with that auto-logger, I think you did a splendid job with everything else and it would be great for people with multiple accounts. Essentially it’s kinda like what Muledump is. But the auto-logger has to go, it doesn’t do well with the TOS, everything else can stay as it doesn’t give the user a practical advantage, just more information.

I see your point and reddit didn’t allow the feature at first aswell, but the point they now claim is a big no-go is the ping-checker. I have yet to decide if I make another release there (the amount of work to amount of users isn’t high enough imo.

Deca does not have any sort of client side AC system in place, but even if, it is questionable if it would even detect my EAM, as basicly just starts the game (the unmodified and original game). From there on I only check the windows processes for running instances and show wich account is ingame inside my EAM (to avoid starting the same account multiple times).
Bot usually don’t even use the client at all, they just emulate the data that is send and received, that is hard to detect, but should at least be possible for spam bots…

The EAM also has a notification system in place (as of v2.2.2) that allows me to send a notification / warning to every client by modify a file inside the git repo. I can also activate a “killswitch”, that makes every EAM stop working. That’s a feature I will activate if I get ppl report on me that they got banned for using it. After all there is no point in letting ppl get banned.
The Notification-feature can be opt-out in the options of course. (Prior to getting kill-switched)

Well, yeah of course. After all I did spend not only a few hours on it. :sweat_smile:

Be it as it may, I like getting feedback of any kind and appreciate that you told me your concerns.
I don’t have plans to develop new features or make big changes in the near future right now. I will keep it working of course (it is working since 05.2020).

Thanks for telling me, I don’t know if I did it by accident or someone else did put it in fan art, if I did it - not intentional.

I recently made big changes to the EAM by adding a muledump replica (called Vault Peeker), wich will come in the next update!

And since the current version of my EAM is laggy if you have like 100 accounts or more, I want to change that and also match the themes of the EAM with it’s modules.

This is where you guys come in, I want to get some feedback on what I have done so far.

Below is a gif of the current UI-Sample, it is not complete, missing a filter for example, but the general layout should be done.

I sadly can’t tell you when to expect this update as I have only so much time for this project … but I will do my best to not let you wait too long!

(Email starts at the bottom)

Names censored for privacy reasons.

Exalt Account Manager v3.0.0 - Complete overhaul, Muledump Replica: Vault Peeker and more
Exalt Account Manager v3.2.1 - Captcha Aid improvements, discord update and bug fixes
Exalt Account Manager v3.1.1 - Captcha Support, News, Installer, bug fixes and much more

Thanks for taking the time to contacting Deca!
Really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Maik8

Yeah. Did this a while ago. To clarify, this program is only fine if it only logs in for you. It is not fine if it actually claims it.

Yeah, it only logs in and does not claim the rewards of course.
It basically just starts the game in the background without showing the UI and closes it again after some time.

tfw you get mini-modded to death by ‘ToS ethics’ paranoid people while deca is like yeah man the program is alright

@MaikEight which language was this written in

Haha yeah right, same thing happend on reddit.

Anyways, it is written in C# (.Net Framework 4.8 to be exact, project started late 2019, that’s why it’s not in .net core).

can you add a realmeye character refresher? switch each char

Could you please explain me what you mean by that?

He means a way to automatically cycle through all of your characters in the nexus so Realmeye “sees” them again.

Thank you for the explanation, although I am not able to do that as far as I know.
Even if, since I am not interacting with the game at all (just starting it, nothing more), I would need to restart the game for each and every character.

So, sorry that I am not able to do that.

Yo, so I decided to try this out once once I found out that it was TOS-friendly, and honestly its pretty good at its job. Everything’s pretty smooth, the autologger works surprisingly, and you don’t have to deal with the sign out issues with the normal Exalt launcher. Only problem is that it can’t access testing servers, but I’m not too mad about that. Overall, I would highly recommend this to people who don’t like using the Exalt launcher.

oh ok. i understand. i can do it in autohotkey.

I just read your post again and thought I may be able to include the test servers aswell.
No promisses, but if I find the time for it, I will include it in the v3.
It is still going to be a few weeks away, esp. since christmas is just around the corner.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.