Exalt broken?

I think there’s a new update, but when I try to install the new version of exalt, it pops up a window which says “This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it.” Is anyone else having the same problem?

Install New Launcher Bug?

And i’m on steam

Hello Realmers,

We just had a release as some of you may know. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the Realm Exalt update. We are currently working on fixing it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience!

The Deca Team

help im stuck on flash this is torture

ya this happened to me too rip

So basically I opened the Exalt Launcher and said that there was a new version of it for me to download. So I click “Download Launcher” and takes me here:
Question%20mark

Anyone know what im suppose to do?

*Edit: Forgot to mention that I already re-installed the launcher straight from the Exalt website, yet the same issue is still present.

Deca is aware of the issue

fixed now I think

Is there an estimated time it will be down?

It’s up now

Need some help with this issue. Anyone? (since lod&cia build)
I’ve tried unninstaling and clearing the folder + downloading again, but no luck.

Halp, really want to kill some dragons

still cant update the build.
Is it a region problem? Overlap of builds? S.O.S
Should I keep trying the (remove build -> update)?

Update: doesn’t seem to be an issue of conflict with my antivirus
Update (I guess): Went on again to reinstall and disable antivirus and windows defender but no luck so far

Would you be kind enough to reply back if you fix this? I’m having the exact same issue :(, it feels like I’ve tried everything.

SURE!
You can count on me :raising_hand_man:

[offtopic] just when I get a window offwork to really grind cool items

Same problem brother

Was the bug fixed or am I the only one who still has it?

No, still not working here either. :confused:

samee

seems like I’m going to miss the whole event oof.

Yep, I am wondering, if Deca is trying to fix it, because Exalt of my friend works perfectly so maybe just some users has this problem?