Exalt Discussion

we think it will come out later today (hence not yet)

Is this just because it open beta hasn’t been released yet? Or something wrong on my side?

It’s not out yet.

It still does that

anyone else having the problem of when you try to go and download the open beta its just opens up the same tab?
or is this just because they haven’t made it public yet?

so turns out exalt open beta is not out yet. but there’s this.

Anyone else having problems with the realmofthemadgod.com site? It won’t load and none of the flash links work (the auto update link and the .swf link).

Realmeye’s auto update link loads but gets the unable to load language error.

It sounding to me like there are issues right now. I’m hearing other people having problems connecting and disconnects

Ah i see, thanks!

Beta just opened, I am now in

Edit: I love the nexus music so much

I installed 0.9 which i assume is the newest version from exalts site and it says I still need to download new version. ive tried reinstalling but that didnt change anything. help

0.9.1 is downloaded from within the launcher, press the download launcher button, it legit just updated

it directs me to a page that downloads 0.9 again

I did that for me too, just go with it, it works

highest I’ve ever seen it on steamcharts :flushed:

After clicking on the Download Launcher button in the launcher, it takes me to the link https://rotmg-build.decagames.com/launcher/2b3a7e6c8868f25ff62cd8ebaa7f286b/c2d0efd521814aeabfa9f182648a3c51.exe
It just displays xml with Access Denied.
Anybody has some tips / pointers to resolve the issue?

Anyone got the 32-bit download link? I can’t access realmofthemadgod.com/exalt

I can’t do it too.

Also, please be aware that for some reason, uninstalling the Exalt launcher… wipes your current disk. (source : reddit). If you uninstall by Steam you should be fine.

Edit :

When I click play I get this:image I’ve tried doing what it says, it still gives me the same message. I’ve tried uninstalling, reinstalling etc, nothing has worked.

what the fuck.

I thought this was a joke. how did something THIS destructive get past quality control?