Exalt Nexus Screen Bug

Theres a bug going around where ur stuck in the nexus screen then after a while you’ll get this text that pops onto ur screen. I seen a lot of mac users struggle with this and not knowing how to fix it. Theres two simple methods to help with this.

1. After getting “an existing connection was forcibly closed” a green text will pop up under neath that text. if u turn off ur wifi and click on that green text after a few minutes you’ll get two pop ups with one being “change server” click on change server and turn back on ur wifi. Problem will be fixed.

the second method is much easier and is only for max users.

1. Mac: Open terminal and send defaults write com.decagames.RealmOfTheMadGodExalt preferredServer -string <insert server name here> replacing “<insert server name here>” with whatever server you want to choose. For example, to set the server as USW3, send defaults write com.decagames.RealmOfTheMadGodExalt preferredServer -string USWest3

Hope this helps

thanks homie saved me a lot of time

I have this problem on a windows pc. I’m usually live on twitch though so I can’t just unplug my router or else I lose viewership.

How can we get into contact with legitimate admins and mods for deca to communicate just how shitty it’s getting down here on the clientside?

I’m on windows getting this problem too. Usually disconnnecting and reconnecting the wifi does the trick.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.