Exalt UI suggestion!

Hi guys! I’ve noticed how Exalt is coming along, and I noticed that you need to have the Goals window open in order to see how many Heroes of Oryx remain. I found this image on Reddit about a suggestion for the fog of war and edited it to explain my idea:

As you can see, I’ve added a Ghost King sprite to the top right corner, and extended the bar. Right to the Ghost King sprite there are some numbers, such as 16/40 and 4/10. So here’s the explanation:

Ghost King = Current Hero of Oryx. 16 Heroes of Oryx remaining out of 40 total. 4 Ghost Kings remaining out of 10 total. By the way, ignore the font please, it’s just a placeholder.

Well, if you have any better ideas or just want to comment, just bark away! I’d love to hear it! :slight_smile:

Exalt UI Suggestion - Grave Reclassification

I would like the player’s name to be always visible like we have in Flash.
Maybe in that nice space above the Fame bar :smile:

“better ideas” this is flawless. i would like to see the player’s name though, maybe it could go under the quest bar?

portraits
Oryx’s portrait’s for enemies and players, sourced from an old sheets folder. I think these little guys would work great for the heroes of oryx that they include!

I’ve noticed that it was missing. I figured it was so you could have the choice of streaming without people knowing your character.

Ah sorry hadn’t realised that was something Exalt/Unity did. (Looking at some screenshots from here: RotMG Exalt Supporter Beta is live! the player name isn’t visible in realms, only in dungeons). Strange choice from them.

I’m not saying that they removed the username for that reason, it’s just a pet conspiracy theory I came up with. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not too worried about those things. The client isn’t even out in open Beta, so I’m sure they’ll get around to fixing stuff and adding features.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.