Exp/Fame section on the wiki wrong?

Continuing the discussion from Trivial Issues Thread:

According to the wiki, you get 1 fame per 2000 exp from 102800 exp on. From the exp before that you get a total of 218 fame at a varying rate.
Additionaly to that you get one fame per 6 minutes of active time, up to a total of 30 fame.

Strangely, this does not match the real situation: Every char which I found (only including those with more than 102800 exp) has 9 fame more than you’d expect from the formula above.

My theory is that active time counts before you reach 4 hours. If someone with more than 102800 exp and an active time between 180 and 234 minutes would post his exp and fame, we could verify this. Edit: The theory is wrong, see below.

I have a priest with:
109933 XP
MinutesActive 204

if that assists in your mission.

Edit: @Mynamerr & 251 F

How much fame does he have?

Edit: thats 221 fame from exp and 30 from time.

Does not fit into my thoery :frowning:

Presuming you are also looking at your characters via Muledump not the in-game screen?
As I seem to recall something about a bug on the in-game display screen when that came in.

Sorry I don’t have an understanding of the mechanics/mathematics to assist much, that side of things doesn’t get my engine running. :slight_smile:

I used my Realmeye page

Possibly due to the change of the amount of exp limit while levelling. I don’t know how, but ever since the 10% cap on max exp, my average level 20 fame has been ~30.

Perhaps a case of a Minecraft-like “hidden EXP” bar. The bar that’s visible shows the EXP required for the next level; if you go over the 10% cap, you’ll save the amount of EXP not gained to an invisible bar, which counts your actual fame.
If that makes sense >u<

bump since there is still no answer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.