Expand the economy

Make this item tradable with spacial condition

this are spacial condition

1. Unsoulbound this following items
  • 1.this all following items can only be trade once
    1. After successful trade it will become SB
  • 3.if there was a same item inventory
    It will become SB instantly (except for mark)
  • 4.character and vault unlocker will cost more 20%
    (You can buy it at Nexus) (one from calenders are still SB)

Example
Player lelxdppebtw
Has 1 character slot unlocker (still tradable)
Player Lelxdppebtw
Successfully dupe it
Now he 2 character slot unlocker but it become SB
Player Lelxdppebtw cry and get ban

No… Although these items are annoying for those of us we cannot obtain them, making them tradable will absolutely kill DECA. I know many of us non P2W players dislike how the game is P2W but the payers are the only reason why this game hasn’t been abandoned already. Making these tradable destroys the purpose of the game.
Only one that I think should be traded is keys.

how?

you know right
that another f2p can buy that vault and slot for some deca ring
but someone else has to buy it into realm economy at the first place right?

Those especially not because we’ve been getting some as calenders. I’d say maybe the keys, not the marks or unlockers

Making marks tradable would destroy basically the concept of daily quests
the concept of daily quests is that it would reward you for going out and doing dungeons

but if you can just buy them in nexus
hell im not going to risk my character in a public tomb for just a mark
it would ruin the point of the tinkerer

tinker are already broken at the first place
do u know many player actually do a quest at the first place?

then
those unlocker from calenders are SB
fixed

A new class would expand the economy

At least it has a use right now, it’s not entirely broken
its only because people at later stages dont bother picking up marks because they dont need them

now if this is implemented, there would be no use of the tinkerer and people would just take advantage of it; getting basicallly free epic chests everyday without any work

hmmmm everyone’s gonna get ‘smart’ and trade those marks for high af prices

i think they need to trade pot for mark

Please elaborate on this. Provided that they can keep the unlockers from being duped, I would still be on the fence.

In an ideal world, I agree that unlockers could be part of the tradables

Making the marks tradable would ruin the system of daily quests.

Right now, it rewards you for doing a certain amount of a dungeon with guaranteed potions and the chance for a rare white. If marks were tradable then you would just be able to buy them and get an epic chest without doing much every day.

Making vault and char slots unlockers tradable would ruin Deca for the reasons above. I’m fine with making keys tradable though, it would make things way easier.

Uhh, making these things tradeable would break the economy

which is a lot easier than actually running the dungeon

As a non-PTW player, I see how these items can be extremely annoying to get. I see your point with marks, though it defeats their purpose when traded as it is one’s own quest to obtain them. Also, we already CAN trade keys. As for the vault chests and char unlockers, I see no reason for them to be tradable, since we can get them in our daily calendars now at a decent rate.

I do. I think you might be alone on this part

No. We can’t trade keys. We can drop keys while other people pay for it but it leads to a lot of scamming on both sides. Trading keys should definitely be avilable

Never traded keys before, and I’ve seen em offered on realmeye, so I didn’t think they were SB. Thanks for letting me know. And yes, I do agree with keys being tradeable.