Experiencing my first declining phase/Tips~ (From a Noob)

if you realize that you have bad habits, then fix them man wtf
it’s good that u realize that u have bad habits, because if you just die relentlessly, you wouldn’t know what to do on your next 8/8.

answer my question tho: how the actual fuck did u get four 8/8 in 61 days of playing…and die with all four of them.

Got really hooked up with the game, and had some people helping me when I started playing. I only have 2 weeks of play time if u convert my hours. Not that big xD

lol, why’s every one caught up on 4 8/8 deaths in 61 days?

It’s not like all my 8/8s instantly died in one go, if you look at the dates, between their deaths. They are at least a week or 2 weeks apart. I’ve just done a lot of dungeons with high risk, but because I just started to underestimate them (slowly getting that in a pro vibe habits that I think people with 12 characters slots get) Cause I see some vids of high lvl players doing dumb things, cause they don’t lose anything… I started becoming that because I don’t die on my character for weeks! and I play them nonstop, not sure if you understand where I’m coming from but. When you play a character nonstop and get him to 2k base fame and 8/8 him, you feel like your the shit. So you start things to spice it up a bit… I know, dumb right? This sort of habits that seems to keep biting my ass because I just forget it in a week or two.

The people I meet while streaming also started throwing out dungeons for me, so I started to do shatters and know most of the tricks you can do with em. Even if you’re a pro, you can still die in em. Either from lag or a glitch… (My 8/8 assassin died because a fucking trickster decoyed the boss which made it stayed in the middle for the entire time) If only I nexused but my habits of thinking I can do this dungeon with my eyes closed kicked in… and so I didn’t nexus and died.

This is the sort of bad habit I’m talking about, thinking that you know everything now so you start taking the risk that you shouldn’t be doing… And I am fixing them, almost 8/8 my sorc now and my rogue is following along quite smoothly~

Because im still new, and i just feel like dying like that with only two character slot is just super dumb o_O

I mean I don’t understand why people are getting on your ass for dying on 4 8/8s in 61 days.

Edit: though looking it over it’s really only the first comment that is like that

lol xD FeelsBadMan for the first commenter xD

How many LIfe Pots you charge for Requested Rotmg drawings?; if you planned on sharing your Art skills.

Don’t know xD I’ve had someone msg me in discord to make an overlay for his GF for money, but I really don’t know the price tag for my drawing… so ya;-; I guess depends on what I’m drawing~ Just throw me a price and I’ll contemplate on it:3

Ubhb;
The thing is, how good are you with Anatomy? All the drawings above are selfie like views < .>

I would say I’m decent at them, but because I’m using a mouse. It usually takes me months or weeks because of how much layers I have to work with (mouse is op). I only draw close up face drawings because I draw them in the stream when I get the 10 min DC. So I draw something fast while still being able to draw and color well and entertain the viewers.

Here is one I did with a full body view

This already takes me few weeks (or month) to do because of the number of layers I have to work with… To make the color look good. I have to use a lot of layers to make it seem like I drew it with a tablet… It gives me migraines just looking at the layers.

This is still not done, and I’m already working with over 40 layers and I’ve been neglecting this one resulting in me not finishing the colors…

Oh my gawd, are you for real? You use only a mouse!? Eek, Please tell me not a computer mouse…

I would definitely pay more than a Ubhb for a full body of a knight…

8/8 Rogue Death (Drawing)

I only have a computer mouse xD Hmmm… not sure if I can accept the request doe cause it will definitely take a long time to draw it xD I’ll think on it.

Don’t think on it! I would not be breathing behind your neck asking you,

“You done yet? Huh? Done yet? Done now? Hurry it up. Done now? I’m in a hurry. Need this for future vid plz hurry.”

I will keep whatever amount you ask for in my vault, and the day I touch it is the day you finish this, it may take weeks/months/ hopefully not years, but just remember, take your time~

8/8 Rogue Death (Drawing)

GG xD

your art work is amazing! I would LOVE to see more of the realm characters drawn this way! you are VERY talented! <3

ty :smiley: Glad you like em :3

oh i remember you now! you were that guy from the thing a while ago.

congrats!

Ayyy~ Ty :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.