Explosive, Excited, EXALT is coming!

Possible seizure warning (DECA’s words, not mine)

@moderators Please move to #community-hub:official-events or #news:developers-corner, whichever seems most appropriate. Or just leave it. Honestly not sure.

If you care [some questions from a returning player]
General Q&A Overview
Streaming Event: Unity Q&A and more post-event content

late but im excited

At last, the $5 I spent a year and a half ago will finally pay off!

didnt have enough money to unlock the campaign gang

At last, the $300 I spent a year and a half ago will finally pay off!

am I the only one who felt that video was one of the least rotmg-esque things I’ve seen that was still apparently rotmg-related?

Nothing like rotmg for sure.

still exicted to try it though.

You know it’s good if Shatter wants to try it.

Xak, it has pixels. That’s like, a rotmg thing.

Ah yes ready for my white star to be robbed

Just save up 1 max level potion and a bunch of quest chests; you will get it back in minutes.

Us gamers are boutta rise up.

[something something Nazi salute for some reason]

really excited for this, hopefully it lives up to the hype.

which it probably wont :frowning:

Hype graphic from the in-game News panel:

EXALT is coming!

& link to their Reddit announcement of the video, no additional text to copy/paste here:

Started later than the campaign gang…

Holy crap!

So, will DECA be pulling a Shadow Raid Legends to promote ROTMG?

short answer yes

long answer…

Today’s video is sponsored by Realm of The Mad God Exalted, one of the biggest Bullet hell MMO games of 2020 and it’s totally free! Currently almost 5,000 users have joined Realm over the last six months, and it’s one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the Classes in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them’s a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Realm has almost a perfect score on the Steam Store! The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new Oryx 3 feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in a run! It’s easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for every day you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you’ll get 1,000 gold and a free uncommon pet skin as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I’ll see you there!

original copypasta https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/dtfbl0/raid_shadow_legends/

does everyone who signed up for the beta get it or just ht epeople who paid for the campaign

If you paid for the campaign, you get to access the “Supporter Beta”, which comes out first. After a couple of weeks, the Beta will become available for everyone who signed up.