Eye Warrior Blade Staff

BackStory

Rather than use Oryx’s standard armaments, Visoth constructed these peculiar weapons from a combination of stone sword fragments and discarded staves from wandering adventurers. Though amateur, the copious amounts of care show a dedication to his craft, unlike most in the ranks of The Mad God. Eventually, His brethren began using them when supply of blades were low, albeit with disregard when it came to the staff piece. Visoth, Tired of the complacency rampant in his rank, ventured off to the highlands of the realm, searching for the materials used to create the infamous Dirk of Cronus in hopes of creating an equally powerful masterpiece.

Visoth’s Blade Staff (Staff Version)

bullet

One of many blade staves created by Visoth. This part is topped with a dull tempered crystal, coupled with its own custom incantations. Can be retracted to switch to its blade counterpart.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 8
  • Shots: 2
  • Damage: 40-80 (60)
  • Lifetime: 0.444 seconds
  • FireRate: 100%
  • Amplitude: 0.5 tiles
  • Frequency: 2
  • Special properties: Right click to Change to Dagger version
  • Fame Bonus: 4
  • Feed Power: 800
  • SoulBound
  • Class Req: Wizard, Mystic, Necromancer

Visoth’s Blade Staff (Dagger Version)

bullet

One of many blade staves created by Visoth. This part is fitted with a razor sharp stone sword shard, carved carefully to fit into the pseudo hilt. Can be retracted to switch to its staff counterpart.

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 4.5
  • Shots: 1
  • Damage: 85-170 (127.5)
  • Lifetime: 0.250 seconds
  • FireRate: 100%
  • Special properties: Right click to Change to Staff version
  • Fame Bonus: 4
  • Feed Power: 800
  • SoulBound
  • Class Req: Wizard, Mystic, Necromancer

Drops From:

Info

After the last abomination of a post, I decided I needed to redeem myself, so I created this quirky little thing. Let me know what you guys think of it, criticism is welcome, as always.
(Also, I’ll be slowing down the amount of trash I put out on the ideas thread for a bit, what with putting out quality stuff and all. Oh yeah and @ArexRew, I told you I was gonna do it >:)) )

why would you ever use the dagger version its not even higher dps

I tested it in the Dps calculator and it has a consistent DPS across all enemies, while the staves have a sharp drop off. I’ll probably look back into it and change it if it’s too shoddy.
(Besides, you’re supposed to alternate between the two in different situations ideally, not use only 1 form.)

Too…complicated for a weapon, maybe?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.