Facing Death

Hi guys, I just died yesterday and I lost a couple of fairly good stuff on my account: T11 Sword, T11 Heavy Armor, Ring of Exalted DEF, and a Mithril Shield. Some of you guys might think they are not that good, but I started a couple weeks ago and I don’t have too good equipment. Do you guys know any tips on facing death and loss of good stuff?

Death is a learning experience. I suggest just playing the game regularly and saving pots and high tier items until you max a few stats.

If you die on a good character I would recommend taking a break for a bit so you don’t go on a death streak.
Also gonna leave this link here Death Dealing

Whatever you do learn from your death and don’t make the same mistakes.

Gather pots from glands and easy dungeons on a throwaway character and use it to max a decent one and buy new gear. the early weeks, months and sometimes years are slow but once you can max characters good the game really picks up.

######Also don’t die on an 8/8 necro in an abyss

Use really cheap gear at first so you’re not sad if you die. My suggestion is t10 sword, t11 armor, t5 shield, t4 hp. Play it safe and don’t do anything dumb you might regret (;

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.