False Scammer marked for years

lmao i like how everyone is going ape shit over 1 photo on my chat :3 keep it up

Top kek http://archive.is/liLLe

hehehehheheh c:

This is also the guy who recently made a post photoshopping in the beehive dungeon and saying found it drop from a beholder… Let’s just not listen to anything he says :wink:

Great. Then he should be able to provide the original unphotoshopped image. But we all know what he posted was the original one. And considering how defensive and irritable the kid got (Like so many other cheaters who get called out) I’d say it’s safe bet he’s a cheater.

lol this kid traktion spoke to me, and he started insulting me verbally, and i called him a little kid that is complaining over a post, and called him out triggered so hes all butt hurt and hes here camping on this post to trying to bring me down still not admitting for getting overheated of a post cuz he is too “manly” to swallow his own pride and instead have to constantly swear at me and to defend his point the whole 45 minutes. That was way too fun to troll with hahahaha one of my best c:

Omg gottem amirite now I have no reputation on the forum kek get rekt lol jokes on em I exposed myself and now they know lol

Just sad tbh

No, Traktion is simply calling you out for hacking, which you do, and you like so many others lie for pointless reasons.

Basically you right now. http://i.imgur.com/n8umjWj.png

Let’s not forget that you kept messaging me saying I was triggered until I pointed out that you were the one who kept messaging me, repeating the same things over and over again. I should have taken more screenshots but there wasn’t much of a need since it’s been proven you’re a liar and a child.

man still heated over this and acting like youre not? c:

He’s stating what happend, not heated… kindly hush up and stop lying.

I know how you feel. My first account was marked as a scammer and cheater just because of one dumb mistake, associated with lag.

I do not believe there is any way to remove the tag, unless you personally ask the person who marked you, to un-mark you. Otherwise, just act casual, don’t make stupid trade offers, and don’t try key offers (key offers are ignored if someone w/ tag is marked).

Man are all hackers like you that retarded and childish?

fyi he has not been seen for over a month

good then he must be banned

Shatter…<3

Traktion is an idiotic person,he doesn’t even make a point. All he does is verbally abuse people like “*** u fg u hacking idiot go kys” " I am going to ban u". Instead what traktion should do is report the people and keep his not needed list to himself… 3k people+ dont spend ur time talking to them…send in support tickets. Its also funny how he called me a crasher when Musturd literally put a vid out talking about how this guy crashed his shatts and killed his 8/8 trickster.