Fame shop!

Inspired by @Mannerss

So fame…it’s quite popular, but some people who don’t care much for pets still think there should be more uses. Aside from the ever so elusive fame boxes and the obsolete arena, pet feeding is the only true use of fame. So I am here to offer a new idea, a fame shop, that introduces a new vector for fame without breaking the game!

The idea is to have a shop separated into 3 tiers: common, uncommon, and rare. You may only purchase a tier once per day, and it changes every day. In the shop the tiers will appear side by side, you don’t need to buy the first one to unlock the next. The tier will show what item is there for the day, it’s not a roulette or mystery box. As for things that say random, you do not know what type you will get, like if it say random uncommon egg, it just shows a frayed out egg with a ? Over it.

This shop can be found from a merchant in the realm (Sprite under construction), which has similar spawn mechanics to candy gnomes and wanders near roads.

Common tier will contain the following common items for 500 fame per pack:

Transformation potion x5

2 different slime skins (randomized)

1 random sb potions (randomized)

1 small dye + 1 large dye (same color, randomized)

Speed sprout x 5

hp, def, mana, or dex tinc

3 random gumballs

Random common egg

1 x magic mushroom

Uncommon tier will cost 2.5k fame and contains the following:

Lucky clover x 2

Loot drop potion x 2

Loot tier potion x2

All fireworks

1 of every gum ball

1 of every tincture

2 random effusions

6 Random sb pots

Random treasure X1

3 random drake eggs

T10-t11 weapon x 1

T11-t12 armour x 1

1 x gland dungeon key (abyss, snake pit, lab, ice cave, sewer, puppet theatre)

Random uncommon egg

Rare tier costs the following and costs 10k fame:

10 x loot drop potion

10 x loot tier potion

4 x drop+ tier potion (4 of each)

7 x clovers

2 x backpack

1x event dungeon key (ot, tomb, ice cave, Davy, Puppet Encore)

25 x random sb pots

3 x inc

3 x random treasures

1 x rare egg

Occasionally, perhaps on weekends, there will be a package deal that contain different items, that are themed after dungeons which contain one of every item you can get from the dungeon, excluding Legendary eggs. The packs also include the highest tiered itemsyou can get from that dungeon (amount is same number as graves) The price of these packs scales with the difficulty based on this function: d*10^d, where d is difficulty, only dungeons with > 2 graves (so bulwark remains rare). No reskins unless there is an active event. These can also only be bought once. A few examples:

Abyss pack (40k fame):
Dblade
Def
Vit
4x old tops
Golden femur
Golden ribcage
Whatever the third treasure is from here
Demon Skin
1x hp pot
1x mp pot

SHATTERS pack (500k fame):
BRACER
1 x def
1x att
1x life
1x
Gemstone
Crown
5 x tops
Full archmage set
1x hp pot
1x mp pot

I’m sure there are people who are really against selling uts for fame, but I thought the absurdly high fame nerfed that, but not to a point where it’s too high.

Meh. I don’t really support fame packs, especially when the rewards are this high…

Well it’s not like you have 500k fame :\

Fame train… fame trainers will use this to break the economy.

@IVector
you have been replaced! somehow!

I mean most everything is sb…

pots, skins, shats whites to become common! who wants to buy shats keys now???

did you even think before you posted this

how easy do you think it is to get 500,000 fame

How do I dislike a post

Then why make the box in the first place?

not easy but just look at people who train 24/7, they have TONS of fame, just look at Arkani, he has like 1.75 MILLION fame… no need to do shats anymore just fame train 24/7 and get all whites!

its not as if it is impossible to get 500k fame, its just really difficult. However, there is no way in hell something like this will get implemented, because people like hippo will shit their pants over deca allowing people to buy whites, even if its not with gold.

Those are nice items and it’s some good effort, but the higher fame boxes are too OP, even if their cost is so high. The lower ones are good.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.