Fame train :D

hey guys, I’m a new player and I’ve just gotten 8/8. my main goal is to get a lot of fame. I can’t seem to do that. If anyone knows the fame train disc, it would help me out a lot <3

Just check other parts of the forum before making another one of these pointless braindead “where da fam tran ecksdee” threads

Also what the fuck your FIRST CHARACTER was 7/8 and your second is 8/8 with a Shendyt. Whomst the fuck

hmm thx

i am new just my bro taught me how to play and got me 4/8 but i did the rest haha

wtf the reqs are 14 stars. i dont wanna suicide tho :c

Nah, this is probably someones alt account. There’s no way a new player would get an 8/8 character, they don’t know all of the damages of shots and how to dodge properly.

read da thing my bro helped me

I read it, but I just don’t believe it fully.
What “rest” did you do?

Either that or he’s using one of those things

In addition, further looking at realmeye shows that:
*He died in a Lost Halls on his 7/8 wiz
*He is selling a deca
*He is the only lb star nonmule in a selective AE guild

This means that he knows what a Lost Halls is, and knows how to complete at least some of it (killed by Oryx Champion). He also knows what a deca is and what its worth. In addition, if he is a new player his “brother” must be in this guild. In all probability, he is an alt of another account. Less likely he is using a client and even less likely he is a mercher.

Is your brothers name [insert rwt site here], by chance?

Exactly what i was thinking. Theres no way a new players gets a 7/8 and then 8/8. dies in a lost halls, etc

umm i just died on my char in a Lost halls again

okay, this is epic

@AKLDragon @SirSpud @Redox @Craftable
Lmao hes got an archer with tops and a dbow 1/8 already what a god

When I was a new player I couldn’t even get to level 20

Why would you need a fame train if you can run LH?

No it was just a normal realm lh

I tried to put the discord in my realmeye but they didnt believe me thought i was a mule so rejected

I’m a bit disappointed with the amount of people assuming this guy must not be legitimate just because he’s making quick progress