Fame Train Gamemode

Well obviously all I am doing is making a fool of myself on this website…

People just are agasint your idea, no ones (should) going to hold it against you.

Cheer up, have a cocktail :cocktail:

Thanks Shatter, that means a lot.

Ok fine, no fame train mode, but let me ask you this: Do you guys think that Deca should make another game mode in order to keep the game fresh and spice things up a little?

E L D E R

R E A L M S

This.

Could be as simple as making all things 2x higher, drop chances, enemies hp & damage, etc. etc.

And then work from there to balance things a bit more + add unique items only available in Elder Realms.

Comrade you are not making a fool of yourself, tnot every idea is gonna is good but never be afraid to share your ideas even thou it seems like we can be very critical at times. And about deca making a new that could be interesting if explore.
And as shatter said cheers!

Meh :P.

I hope you know, I’ve had item ideas and stuff like that before. And guess what? They’re pretty terrible.

Creativity is what keeps a community fresh. It’s how the Goblin Lair, the Lost Halls, and the Nest came about.

Obviously people will have ideas biased to what they want to see in the game. To me it’s new, interesting items with unique purposes. Maybe to you it’s something more focused about co-op and pushing through mountains of gods with tons of other players.

It’s not a bad thing, it’s just what you think is right for the game.

This is the very reason, the game drives me to insanity.

could i change the title to “No Life Gamemode”?

i agree partialy, it would be nice if you could go into ppe mode and get like an extra signature on your character and it’ll disable going to vault and trading

end result of this mode

No Need to change the game, It’s normal that others have to fame train. The game mode is for lazy people and lazy people are haters in RotMG(you know the lazy ones: hacking, cheating, exploiting). But no. No changing the game game modes.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.