Fame Train servers

Servers with realms, that produce no events, never close. (unless maintenance, or server restart)

Only produce realm maps 3, 10 or 12.

Must be level 20 at least to join. Realms are not accessible until 50 ppl are on the entry point.

No trading allowed.

And, you can pause in these special realms.

no thanks. fame training wasnt an intentional part of the game, and making white star even easier to get is a terrible idea
plus nobody fame trains in realm anymore
its lost halls thats the party

The only reason some people train is to get to level 20 and not waste their time (like a normal person) or money (image)

As much as I would like this, fame trains aren’t even a good part of the game. Spending more time developing this would be worse than improving code or servers. This is completely useless and makes alive fame even more meaningless

Fame trains are fucking stupid

A reason why deca made parasites have insane fame I’m guessing

choice, some cannot jump into lost halls!

another train for them?! say in midlands only

thats a lie.

when it comes to high level pets… fame trains are better than lost halls i bet.

if you are rich (real world money then fine) I am not

even when i get a fame train it takes 40 mins to fame up a char to 2k for approx 6 feeds

you dont have to fight the bosses

I go back to choice.

I am certain many would like this.

It doesn’t have to be about getting max star level… that’s kinda meaningless

MORE about a easier route to fame than hard cash.

You can do dungeons… but you cannot horde chain dungeons like you can a well-oiled fame-train.

I took a break for about 18months… the one thing missing… FAME TRAINS 24 seven

unless you go on a lost halls discord that is.

Until your fame train swarms glands and no gods spawn and everyone starts complaining ‘omg why arent gods spawning fk deckur’

Honestly fame trains are disgusting. No need for deca to make more servers so people can no-life this game even more, regular realms do the job.

L o s t h a l l s

how about a server that give 2 time or 3 times exp from gods and to make it fair for other players to get in the realm kick any player when stay longer then 30 min but players at any level can join

All these red stars bitching about trains being too op, lmfao, learn to get some patience, some people genuinely enjoy fame training and I think OP came up with a brilliant idea. Would love to see this implemented, 10/10.

Crasher opinions don’t matter, you probably get your fame from crashed halls anyways lol

Lol I counted 6 people above red star and only 1 red star against the idea and 1 red star supporting the idea.
Quit being starist it ain’t helping anyone.

This post directly uses ad hominems.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.