Fame train yes papa [looking for the train discord]

Anyone know active fame train discords? I’m looking to get orange star.

Look here
@SpoopyDuck gotcha
Ninja’d

You think we shalt ping mods?

Woah. I just got my first link badge!

Let’s give it a bit, just in case (there may be some follow-up discussion). If OP wants the topic down after this, though, then we can do it.

correct me if I’m wrong, but there are only 3 train links there. one of them I used to be in and I believe it’s pretty much dead, and another is literally called the “sorc train” and won’t be very helpful for someone trying to get stars on other classes. the key is that mysticlazy is looking for active trains, do you happen to know if those links actually lead to active trains or is the list out of date?

though I must admit, getting orange star without a train really shouldn’t be that hard. getting to 400 total fame on all classes should be fairly trivial.

Agreed.

As for the which-trains-are-dead thing, well… they’re all suffering, but EUN2.1 is probably OP’s best bet and Fame Rush is supposedly working on making a comeback (both servers are linked).

The only reasonably active public one: https://discord.gg/gtRaX2D
get your obs ready and record all the botters while you’re at it

no u

lol

Most of these servers are dead, does anyone know active ones like once a day trains?

If you’ve tried Fame Rush and EUN2.1, then your other options are LH servers or ptrains.

Fame Rush isn’t bad I thought…

Well anyways your name sounds like the bane of the fame train (mystics + lazy people)

Um, otherwise maybe just ptrains if you can get in (I’m only in one and it was hecka difficult to get into)

The active trains are private and have some extra tier invites, i.e must get recommendations and shit

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.