Fame Trains(solved ty scorchmist)

Probably a dumb question.

I’ve come back to realm after a few years - and where are the fame trains? There used to be a massive horde stomping gods in EUW2, and it seems like the closest thing to a train I can find now is a laughable, rag-tag circle of beggars lagging around and dragging gods into maxed chars for a measly share of XP in USW3.

?? where go? all fame train is die?

oh i remember the days of euw2

the main train is now in eun2, there is also a “ptrain”, as in private train.

Not really private though, its generally better but they switch servers a lot, and arent on all day. I wont tell its location b/c its “private”, but if you want to know spam @shatter

moved to q and a

O.o does shatter run a train? wowow

and it looks like eun2 is pretty big. not as great as it was, but certainly better than what I’ve seen.

Thanks!

no. he just spoils the location. [quote=“Ponop, post:3, topic:3769”]
not as great as it was
[/quote]

this time is not great.

Lol @ponop Although it called a ptrain it is by no means private and all are welcome. It is usually occurring in uss2.

PM shatter, me, demonoxin (not too much tho), or pretty much anyone in the top 50 alive fame list (not guaranteed they will answer tho)

not really, people lvling are really welcome, the just come.

heres a perma link to the discord

Bloody hell the people who spill the location of ptrains really tick me off. It’s hard enough to start a ptrain, and people who go around telling half the bloody realm are useless

basically, i only spoiled it b/c mrloaf already spoiled it, i was going to remove the post after a while.

Better than him spamming those top players where the train was.

isnt on ussw?

it switches

Like currently

currently it is down.

ik

Also @Evil I’m not sure you should concern yourself with those things because:

1. There is a very public discord server that publicly displays the current state and location of the ptrain.
  2. Said Discord also routinely has elite fame farming members publicly ask thing such as, “Hey, anyone down to trail?”, as to which many people respond to the affirmative.

Private trains - so many in USSOUTHWEST I literally moved out.

@moderators I assume this thread has been solved. Close please?