Farming Cdepths

Hello i am in dire need of a ripper and dont have enough money to throw away on st chests what would be the most efficient way to farm cdepths?

Most efficient method would probably be sitting around in a popping server (I think USS and USW are some of them, though I may be wrong) and waiting for someone to open a CDepths.

Cdepths isn’t really a popular dungeon in a popping server. I would suggest to go to a popular server like usw3 where new realms are always appearing.

This. When you are looking for a specific(once-per-realm) dungeon, USW3 is actually a great option. There are always 2-5 populated realms at one time. Just bring a fast class that can rush to the ldjinn and the cdepths and you are good to go.

keep switching realms and servers till u find one with new realm or where its gonna have like 2 quests and go in the dungeon when it closes

Buy them life each and bring a rogue.

wait for me to die (probably will be in a few hours) so i start cdepths in pub halls events to rebuild

Can you still get ripper from ST Chests? I thought it got cycled out with the Acidified Set.

Ripper was replaced, yes. It can no longer be obtained via ST chests.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.