Fated Question of the World: Paden vs Necro

Ok, instead of which is better, paladin or necromancer, lets instead think, which class is the TRUE master race!

perfect idea

p a d e n

we must eradicate all the other classes

paden ez pz lol

wait youre smart. by adding priest, youre ruling out necro. thanks!

think. paden.

no

well, why not? i mean it’s definitely better than necro :wink:

THONK DONK MY ASS

LOW DEF(compared to other melees)
LOW RANGE
LOW SPD
LOW CC

WHAT KIND OF G LANDS FARMER IS THIS?!

No pierce swords other than colo sword and imdomptable, and we all dont have those ;-;

IF YOU MAKE A PRIEST: Prot = no die(unless u drunk like shatter)
PURI: BLIND BEGONE
Recomp: GODS GET SWEEEPT AWAY
CWAND: EZ KILL HIGH DEF GODS

PRIEST >>>>>>>>>> PADEN

with oreo you can turn into Sileeeeex for 1.4 seconds

Heres the reason Paden is superior to all others, and i think @POTATOBAEz will agree with me on this.
Paden, in all seriousness, gets the best of all worlds. Let me explain:

Paden has great defense and armor: not the best, but better than any leather and robe classes. with its cap of 30 defense and the capability to use Heavy armor, it is superior defense wise.
Paden also gets a healing ability: whilst it does not instaheal like the Necker, it instead gives the player a maximum of 100-140 hp extra hp for a couple seconds, acting like an airbag and ALSO getting a steady stream of 20-30 hp PER SECOND (thats a lot) with its region ability.
And, Baden also has outstanding dos, with the pixie, dblade and even the tiered swords! With its seal, it can shred through enemies very quickly.

agreed

it does instaheal that 100-140 hp

Heres the thing: I just died on my Priest, and i have a Paden too. While it was good at farming glands with priest, i could literally go up to a god, sit on it and make the god explode thanks to my seal and acclaim. It is much faster than priest, even if priest has more range and pierce.

I wouldn’t say instaheal, as much as i would say “gaining” health. Your not really healing, your just adding another 100 or so hp to your character. its weird but effective.

(necro btw)

PREISET MASTO RRACELKJEFLJKEFKJLFESKJL:EFSJK:LFELFSL:

YOU HAVE SINNED! The gods are not happy with you.

i just want to say that he didn’t actually kill his paden kuz it is still alive and the char that died was a necker o_O

EmbellishedPhonyIceblueredtopzebra

notice the hp increase ~530 --> ~650

also sorry for the black edge im a very lazy person

a beautiful paden indeed

Oh okay, i wasn’t very observant. paden still best tho