FatherOzai's Charity bank

Thats what I said

Doombagelz isn’t a alt

Sry, 4:30 EST. Thursday works too

EST pm

Post on your mains and let OP deem if you’re in need of the donation instead of being decieving @Leoimhere @Ammunition

Stop checking people’s IP :wink: Jk you did that with me once
what happened to your ogumr

I am new lol but I don’t care that much about it anyways

you share the same IP with 4 accounts.

yike shatter the haxor

dang shator expose people

Good lord, I’m not a realmeye freak so I don’t login here everyday, it’s kinda hard to remember to. Please let me know again if you need life I have about 120 life left for those in need. Not you ammunition you’re sus shatter said so.

Also, Idk if this is legal or not or if it falls under account sharing… But I don’t have any bad intentions, just trying to give back to the community. If you have a empty mule/alt or if you wanna make a empty brand new one you can send me the details (through realmeye pms) and I’ll just stick you the life on there. Once again Idk if that’s allowed but I have no bad intentions. It’s hard to catch all of you online when I’m online.

I just died on my best of da best sorcerer (wink wink death thread) and i’m running out of lifes to max my new wizzy. I’m just asking about a few lifes, 8 would be perfect. I’m not really good about doing halls on a melee, so it’s a bit hard for me to get sb.

Ty ! c:

This is my main account. My brother also plays realm, which might explain the multiple ip thingy

Seems like probably checks out, apologies

If you wouldn’t mind closing the thread, I ended up just hunting down cuties in usw2 glands and handing out the life. They were all very thankful. I’m out. Maybe in a few months when I have like 300 life again I’ll do another big handout. Thanks for verifying alts <3