Favorite Book/Series?

He’s not actually active on that acc, try ForumAlt until he gets banned

One thing that many people don’t know about me is that I can read extremely fast. Some people think that I just skim books but I actually just read very fast. My facorite series(s) are:

1. Harry Potter(read this series 31 times, nearly memorized
  2. Any one of Rick Riordans books(but those are probably for younger readers)
  3. CHERUB
  4. I am number 4
  5. Alex Rider
  6. The Inheritance Cycle
  7. Ranger’s Apprentice/The Brotherband Chronicals
  8. Chronicles of Narnia
  9. Heir series

Kind of off topic but I noticed alot of Eragon fans and wanted to bring up a question that I have wondered about for a while:
Who really is Angela the Witch? I personally think that she is one of the grey folk(original magic users) We know that her master(Tenga) is a really old hermit who we can speculate is hundreds of years old. I recall that Angela was even able to use a spell that slowed time, and when asked by Eragon said something along the lines that Time=Motio=Energy. What do you guys think about her?

Edit 1: Forgot about the Warriors series, though its kinda hard to keep them in order.

I don’t like reading anymore.

I don’t like alts anymore :slight_smile:

Alts are bad.

Books are bad

Best book series

She’s op, obviously. At least an immortal who had a reallllllllly long time to get good at magic, probably more.

Also, read Airman by Eoin Colfer. Great book, good message and interesting plot.

but why, that’s sad

Yo based on everyone’s choices here I would recommend The Dresden Files even though it’s not really related but hey. Fighting and magic and a healthy dose of dry wit~

it’s really interesting though.
and how could a book on the holocaust ever be happy

Malazan, Book of the Fallen.

10/10

Genre: Epic Fantasy

It’s a long series and is a bit hard to read at times, but it has a great storyline and has great re-readability.
The author often throws you into the dark, making it hard to figure out what’s going on and who’s who, but the complexity of the storyline makes up for it.
Very often, you get a better understanding of previous events as you keep on reading, and that makes it so that the second time you read it, you understand a lot of subtle references and plot points a lot better.
The worldbuilding in this series is really nice too.
There’s a lot of dry humour and a lot of interesting characters. The moral ambiguity of most characters adds a layer of depth, making it hard to choose sides in a conflict.
It’s mostly about wars and the lives of key individuals who played important parts in the wars between nations, but it’d be wrong to say it’s only about war because of the great amount of civilizations and people you get to explore.
The author studied both archeology and anthropology, and he uses that knowledge to make the world of this series feel more realistic.

Fun fact: The series started out as a game of D&D.

Approximate word count according to Wikipedia: 3.325 mil

“Romanzo Criminale” has to be one of the books I’ve read and re-read the most. You may or may not need to be 18+ to read it though.

Montefiore’s biography of Stalin is pretty great too. Reads just like a good novel.

Oh I’d also recommend Worm- it’s an online serial about superheroes, and it’s amazingly well written. Look up worm parahumans.

:o also apparently Christopher Paulini is making a book 5?

I hope there’s actually a book five

deep inhale YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i heard they were working on a sort of prelude, focusing on Brom’s life before everything happened

May I ask who that is? I thought Christopher Paulini wrote the series? I really hope the book goes into more details about the grey folk and Angela’s backstory…

Oh that’s right
I’m dumb

I’ve read very few series, I just read them like 4-5 times. I’ve read the entire warrior series a few time, the ranger apprentice/brotherband chronicle series a few times, harry potter once or twice, and a few others. I was fairly into Stephen King books even though I haven’t read IT yet.