Favorite classes?

What are your favorite classes in order? Why?

For me, I’d say a few of my favorites are these:

1. Rogue- I love the cloak. Plus with a planewalker it’s simply amazing. Plus rushing is super easy.
  2. Warrior- it’s fast and deals loads of damage. Plus it has a good Defence. Fun to rush with and just to overal play on.
  3. Archer- gotta say, I love all that dps plus the range. Even just a covert is lots of fun to use. And of course it has dbow.
  4. Sorccerer- lots of fun. Super op. I die way too easily on it. Lol. But getting loot in glands is super easy with it and it’s good for groups.
  5. Paladin- I’m new to paladin but so far I’ve really enjoyed being able to deal loads of damage and heal myself at the same time.

What about you guys?

What is your favorite class? (poll)
What would you say is the best class in the game and why?
What is your favorite class?
The most versatile class right now?
Whats your favorite class?
Favorite Class!
[what is the...] Best Class
Class Ranking Thread
What's your favourite class?
What's your favorite class?

Already are posts about this @moderators pls merge (I’m on phone so difficult to show which, also too lazy)

All those threads are closed or had next to no views

So recently i havent been able to paste this so i was kinda sad, but here is some related-ish threads.

[details=Summary]some other topics if you want to read, most are a bit different, but provide lots of good explanations

[POLL] What is your favorite class? (personally) Best throwaway character
Best backup class
Whats the new farming method? What classes are easy to rebuild on? 4 Classes
Class Voting (Final Round)
Best 6 Classes

this last one is a results of a huge survey[/details]

But i like basically all classes.

warrior, ninja and knight atm

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST JOKE IVE HEARD SINCE CRAZYSLOTH GOT BANNED

@DreadDrake

lmao

wizard because thats my name yo. also warrior because hes fun and pisses off some people

Wheres “Also shows that I like to take the easy path and chose the easiest class to max because other classes are just too hard” ?

Really? It always felt like a super weak class to me

My top 3:

1.) Trickster- It requires tons of skill, but pays off in the end when you play a Trickster.

2.) Huntress- The AoE control of the trap is incredible, and it’s a perfect clean Tomb class with Slow and high damage.

3.) Wizard- Although it’s arguably the best class in the game, the Wizard is a really fun class to play. Your spell nearly one-shots gods, and it just really high damage.

My standard quote continues to apply:

[Quote=OtherBill]
Thirteen classes are fun. One is tedious.
[/Quote]

A perfect…clean tomb class?

Archer is so good that I always have to have one.

Assassin is handy at events and WC in addition his DPS isn’t that bad.

Rogue can rush everything and is an amazing experience (when I keep one alive :P)

Warrior blows crap up with 75 Attack on acclaim.

Mystic is my favorite staff class because it keeps me awake when using the orb and it is just so much fun IMO.

knight wizard archer priest warrior

probably because i only played those classes

1. Rogue
  2. Paladin
  3. Archer
  4. Knight
  5. Priest
  6. Trickster (never maxed one but I think the class is amazing)
  7. Assassin

I love rogue. The thrill coming from rushing things and the lack of def makes it more than fun that knight. Pally is my favorite melee. I like knight, but it gets kinda boring. The thrill of rogue is what makes it fun for me.

Edit: Forgot to talk about assassin. It’s a great class, but I have a kinda grudge cause I tried instamaxing one 4/8 once and I spent 11 life overall, and it died on its 2nd dungeon, so I really don’t like it that much.

If you use T0 traps, it’s great

Here is my top 3 lists:

• Wizard- op af especially prejudice on chest

• Ninja- fun class to play and fast af

• Knight- lel xd

1. Paly - With lvl 90 mheal pet the heals are terrific, rushing sewers was never easier.
  2. Knight - Again, with lvl 90 mheal I can deal tons of damage while being safe (I can pull of about 7 stuns in a row)
  3. Rogue - Made to solo the world, what more can u ask? Shame hes so slow without etherite :C
  4. Warrior - Runs around fast and has the best dps. I keep dying on warriors though, Im kinda shit.
    I like wizzards and assasins the least, they’re the most useless when it comes to team play (even fucking archer can paralyze, sorcerrer can slow and so on…).

1. Huntress- The mp cost is quite a lot but its like laying landmines for your enemies

2. Knight- My source of wealth

3. Necromancer- I know most people hate this class but with esben skull it has insane crowd control and pretty nice dps

For me:

1. Knight: A basic GOD on this game
  2. Warrior: A basic JANUS on this game
  3. Wizard: 1+2
    :joy: