Favorite classes?

ninja is lousy without doku. but with a doku, it can shred anything, but it is very short range so be careful approaching gods. I’m also planning for sorcerer if I get the 3 wands ( recomp,cwand,cond ).

Ninja fits my play style of being more cautious, and even though I have only t10 katana and t3 star, I still can kill gods quite easily. I got the sullen blade so I decided to make a ppe ninja to get used to it, and I love it so far.

I used to have all 3, but died with them all in a shatts. And somehow I managed to drop my spare conduct.:disappointed_relieved:

Paden

rlly? ill try it out. seems ill get some good kana before trying, fighting with t0 is too hard for me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s still a skill shot, just don’t get too confident in your def and you won’t die

btw shatts too hard, ice adepts are the opest in the dungeon, second with the spheres and the portals

I can do shatters, but on my sorc I got sat on by the twilight archmage trying to duo, but that was before I had as much shatts experience as I have now. If you take it slow and have maybe 5 people, it is actually quite simple and easy. As long as you know what your doing. If you have fulmi would recommend sorc for this dungeon as the slow is invaluable.

by lag? that happened to me while doing Ava on my 3/8 knight. lagged out then I was sitting on Ava, good thing I noticed and ran back while having 2 digit bar left

ill do shatts if I get 6/8 on my archer and when it has good gear.

Oops, meant twilight archmage ice sphere, the big one.

shotgun is annoying

I couldn’t even see myself take damage it was so fast.

my 3/8 knight died to O2. was going close and O2 shotgunned meh, didn’t knew it had armor breaking and I got popped

It doesn’t have armor breaking, but it does have armor peircing

This thread should probably go back on topic now.

yep. lemme wait for replies

Ninja is my favorite class. He can run like Sonic, deal damage like Phil Swift, and control crowds like a boss, there’s nothing more surprisingly satisfying in the game than shredding through a wall of enemies with your katana.

His ability allows him to excel at both long and short range combat, and his leather armor balances out his extreme power and demands that you use your dodging skills to weave through enemy shots rather than tanking them or going invisible.

Overall an extremely fun class to play, one which is capable of mastering nearly any situation and look cool as heck while doing so.

It’s a steam thing

oh ok lel.

Personally, I have a reason to enjoy every class, but Paladin is my overall favorite.

Wizard
Generally just very powerful, but aiming is required to do really good damage which gives it a bit of a challenge, I guess. Parasite Spell makes it 2x as good.

Priest
Can survive almost anything, and the DPS isn’t actually all too bad if you remember to aim.

Rogue
Definitely one of the most fun to play, since you can cloak everything, but there’s still danger even then. Unless you’re a hacker, then it’s no fun.

Archer
A very powerful class for sure, and with the right UTs it gets ridiculous. Quivers are also very good for not just Paralyze/Slow, but also damage.

Warrior
Overall one of the best classes to rush on in my opinion, as I used to rush Abysses 24/7 with a maxed Warrior when Defense was still guaranteed. It’s still very powerful and I’ll usually use it when I need to farm.

Knight
Although at a slight imbalance of power, there’s always a thrill of trying to get that stun in on your enemies. It’s also very tanky, which makes it great for farming slowly.

Paladin
My favorite class, as already said. It’s offensive, but it’s also defensive. It may not have all the defense that the other two Sword classes have, but it’s very fun regardless. Only complaint I have is it having 45 Dexterity…

Assassin
It’s always fun to run around very fast and do a lot of damage, both with your dagger in a reliable way and going for the skillful poison throw to deal even more damage.

Mystic
Holy damn, is this class fun. Getting yourself out of a very sticky situation is a breeze, but only if you know what can or can’t be stasised, and how you’re going to get out. The Curse is beneficial in all parts of play, and with a Soul of the Bearer, you can go around at light speed, with speeds even higher than Ninja can accomplish.

Necromancer
I’ve definitely been having tremendous fun on a Necromancer as of lately. It’s a class that has emphasis on how powerful it can be, but it can also heal you more than a Priest can if you use it right. I managed to rush an Abyss on a Necromancer for the first time, which is something I’ve only been able to do with Mystic, Paladin and Warrior before that. It was a blast. Definitely recommend using Necromancer.

Huntress
The Traps used by the Huntress are always a great tool, because you can either throw them directly on an enemy to deal damage or get them Slowed/Paralyzed, or you can throw them in a specific spot and drag your prey into it. It also shares high DPS rates with the Archer, for sure. Though, I’d make Huntress’s stats more unique…

Trickster
This is one of those classes that are very technical to use, and honestly, I’m completely fine with that. My first 8/8 was actually a Trickster and it was a lot of fun to use just due to the fact that Prisms and their decoys can be very helpful, and it even has severely high DPS to accompany it. If you get UT Prisms, it just gets even more ridiculous, especially now with the buffs.

Sorcerer
Sorcerer, with the right player, can be an absolute powerhouse. It has very high DPS compared to the Priest while still being a good wand class, and it has some of the most balanced-out stats in the game. The Scepters can be extremely powerful, including the one from Parasite, which I have yet to get.

Ninja
This class has the most potential out of any class currently in the game. It has extremely high DPS, a weapon that has high damage and the ability to pierce, a whole lot of speed, an ability made purely for damage as well as giving the choice of speeding off at the speed of sound, and overall it’s one hell of a ride to use. The fact that it even has its own weapon category to itself makes it that much cooler.

Can’t agree more but you spelled mystic wrong. It’s mysthicc. Also my luck is to die with my conflict not equipped so…