with UTs it becomes a powerhouse
op quiver
bows op

knight
dat dps and armor tho
op shield

Swords op too

yep. give a lot of avg dmg past t8

tbh archer doesnt have high dps, idk why people think it has like the highest dps, someone once asked a group of people who had highest dps it was like warrior with 37% of people archer with 20 or so % and knight and some other stuff, people dont realize that wizard has highest dps, even though you dont need high dps its still something to note when picking a class.

personally i love trickster since everyone says its trash but never uses it, it has really high dps and can jump around.

maybe the spread of the bow is what makes the archer weak. and without the doom bow and coral bow, I as well think its weak asf. thats why I choose to get dbow before even trying archer unless I do PPE on it. gets out classed quickly on test chests when it has no. dbow

Ah what the hell. I might as create a list of my own.

• Paladin. Obviously, check my realmeye. :wink:
  • Ninja. Fast, decent damage, just my playstyle.
  • Archer. Had really good luck on him. There’s also something so satisfying about landing 3 shots at once.

im talking about any ut, the tiered bows are fun but weak as shit then someone gets a ut and thinks its like 3 times the dps when its barely higher.

once you play for a longer time than 200 days which is quite a bit still you’ll probably change your favorite class choices.

rlly? I think it being good once it is maxed.

Uh-huh. I’ve played paladin for 3 months, not getting bored. Can’t change my mind.

c:

well you’re basing the archer off of a tiered bow and luck the ninja off of it being fast (ninja is just bad) and you’ve only had 3 6/8 or higher pallys it seems like once you get some ut’s you’ll change your mind

im talking about the characters being maxed since an unmaxed char can heavily differ in pots drank, but a ut bow compared to a tier bow arent that far off and ut bows are really fun and still good its just they’re over rated in a sense of being strong.

1. Warrior - the truly exciting class to play, it has enough versatility in endgame and not too much in mid and low, putting an exciting mix of DPS and movement abilities together in a way that culminates a don’t-blink, fast paced experience. Untiered items transform the game completely for the Warrior, which makes it exciting to play whenever you get your hands on a new one.
  2. Mystic - props to the first time I played mystic on this account, Valkenrath. Like the Warrior, it brings together abilities to make the game fast-paced (like the Soul of the Bearer is basically a helm), but on top of this, Curse is a support ability and Stasis allows for hard-pauses midgame, which is an interesting twist to otherwise nonstop action.
  3. Necromancer - primarily because of the Skull of Esben and its healing and damaging powers together; it brings a class that easily outstrips other DPS classes because of its ability to outlast, and other support classes because it is a DPS class.

1. Necro. I love the skull healing ability, and the long range makes GLand farming very easy
  2. Wizard. The high DPS spell bomb is good, but I prefer necro’s heal.
  3. Sorcerer. I like the range and piercing, and the scepter is a good ability.
    4.Archer. The paralyze with t3 quiver and up is very useful, and I like the piercing and range.
  4. Priest. I would put priest higher, but people like to crowd around a priest so they get healed.
  5. Rogue. I would put rogue higher as well, but it can be very difficult in GLands, if other players go after the same gods you do, which can make cloaking useless.
  6. Mystic. I do like the robe classes, but mystic just doesn’t perform like the others. I like that mystic was added, as constructs were made to showcase the stasis, and when using necro, constructs are very useful for healing.
  7. Ninja. I have just never been able to get super comfortable with the speedy ability, although the piercing damage is very nice.
    The other classes I don’t like a lot, except for knight. Every other class I just used a couple times, just to lvl 20 to unlock the other classes.(I haven’t played with trickster yet, so I have no opinion on it.)

That’s your opinion. Everyone specializes in different classes. Those three are the ones I like the most.

And yes, the archer is on there for luck.

YES!!! I LOVE THESE TRHEADS!! (no)
Please don’t make a thread like this, these discussions have occurs too many times already.

Umm, you just made two contradictory statements that either suggests sarcasm or the two views of this page. If you want to use sarcasm, please make it more clear

ok :frowning:

but is my admittance to my unclear comment a true apology, or is it just sarcasm?
or am I applying another layer of sarcasm on top of one?
hmmmmmmnmm

I hate you :smiley: