Favorite classes?

You can EP levi on his lesser shots phase, still hurts tho.

You can but like.,. On a unmaxed char, tanking that shit. But yeah, you can

Ninja priest and rogue easily

Ofc heā€™s not dead. Heā€™s a warr, he tanks that stuff for days. And have you tried EP lemon without paralyze it? You canā€™t since lemon has high speed, your shots will not connect with her and your dps will be worse than a 0/8 priest.

How about I fuck over every argument you place up from now on. Iā€™m going to write a full response to all of the now because your retarded ass is pissing me off. Letā€™s start right nowā€¦

Letā€™s take in some numbers. Each shot from a Limon does 70 damage. Letā€™s assume that you are playing a maxed def wizard with a Souless robe and a UBHP ring. Souless robe gives 15 defense and base def is 25 defense so the wizardā€™s totatl defense is 40. That means that on this wizard, which is a pretty good wizard, you tak 30 damage per shot. Okay, with an electric pet, Limon getā€™s triggered, and Limon fires out a twenty shot shotgun. 20 multiplied by 30 is 600. Now letā€™s loot at a warrior with maxed defense and an accrop. Accrop gives 24 defense so now you have 49 defense meaning that you take 21 damage per shot so 21*20 = 420 which, is an 180 hp defense.
Anyway, letā€™s continue. ā€œJust take off the fucking pet???ā€ Nice idea. Letā€™s just sit around with 40 entire vit and sit on Limon. What a smart ideaā€¦ Iā€™m not sure if you can get any more retarded then you already are. I can barely sit close to Limon when I had a warrior, sitting on Limon?? Time to get shredded.
ā€œOr do it soloā€ Hey, we have a fucking dps graphā€¦ Guess who does more damage? Solo warrior or solo wizard? Oh wait. Dps graph shows wizard is fucked!
" like youā€™re using stupid shit just to try to make your point better, what if youā€™re dblading and theres a ele pet?" You want to know what the difference is? HEY!! If you sit on a fucking limon with EP, you take all of the shots, all fucking twenty of them. If you sit near a limon, you take one shot. The damage difference is 21 damage versus 600. Tell me, is this difference significant?
Dbaldeā€™s true range is 1.3 and EPā€™s is 0ā€¦ Thatā€™s the difference between a foul and a dirk. Why donā€™t you just use a dirk because thereā€™s basically no range differenceā€¦ Why even use a foulā€¦ DO YOU KNOW WHAT 1.3 range isā€¦ The difference between a cutlass and an csword, the difference between a wand of the fallen and an conduā€¦ DO THE DPS GRAPHS. LOOK AT THEM. 1.3 range is everything.

If you want to bring up the difference between 40 defense and 49 defenseā€¦ That means you are taking nine less damage per shot and such a thing can quickly build up. However,

Please, create a counter to everything I saidā€¦ PLEASE TRYā€¦ Because you canā€™tā€¦ Because in the end, warriorā€™s dps is superior to a wizardā€™s.

wow this thread got bad really quickly; toxicity is beyond reddit level.

we should probably avoid excessive ad hominem and intentionally inflammatory statements, but thatā€™s just my opinion. carry on.

Actually. I decided Iā€™m not done yet.
Limon has three basic stages.

1. Stage 1: Limon sprints around his arena. In this stage, neither Wizard nor Warrior have an advantage. If we are playing warrior with only dblade and wizard with only EP. Wizard, is definitely landing half of the damage that the warrior is unless Limon is paralyzed (and shotgunning). However, letā€™s suppose that warrior and wizard have alternative weapons. However, in that case, warrior would land more damage. (acclaim vs cosmic)
  2. Stage 2 comes in two parts. a) He sits in the center and shoots out a lot of shots. In this stage, assuming that for some reason the warrior and wizard are in the same dungeon, I believe that wizard deals more damage. b) The little white shots from the ā€œlimon elementsā€ begin firing. Each shot does 50 damage meaning that a wizard would take 10 damage per shot. Normally 10 damage is not much, but sitting on limon, you will be taking 8 of these per seconds along with shots from limon meaning that even with a 100/100/100 pet, you will be losing 20 hp(8*0 + 30 - 90) per second which isnā€™t much but most of us donā€™t have a maxed pet. However, on that dblade warrior, you are sitting 1.3 tiles away so you can position yourself into only taking the limonā€™s shot which is 30 hp per second which can easily be healed on your 70/70 maxed rare.
  3. Assuming that the warrior is buffing the wizard, the wizard does in fact deal more damage.

Assuming the situation in where warrior and wizard are running co-op and the warrior decided to buff the wizard, wizard will actually do more (if they have a switch on and arenā€™t sitting on limon 24/7 because if they did, they will simply die)

HOWEVER, we did hit one wrong assumption. What was the question that was originally asked? What class has the most dps? If we are doing a dps comparison, we arenā€™t assuming that they do a co-op. Instead, we are talking about their solo damage. In stages 1-2, Limon has 16 defense and if we do a comparison between buffed dblade warrior (if soloing, warrior probably self buffing) and wizard, warrior does 334 more damage. Damage difference between EP and wizard on stage 3, where limon is armored (32 defense), the warrior does 556 more damage

Noteā€¦ Not saying that warrior is the god class, simply saying that it has the highest dpsā€¦ Personally, I hate warrior as a class

Note: Personally, I do not believe that any one class is directly superior to any other. My choices for my favorite are entirely based off of opinions and based off of how I see things.

1.Huntress: Huntress is a beautifully simple class that uses one of my favorite weapons types. Personally, I think that the bow range is the perfect range, not at all too much or too little. It has enough range to get safe damage without having so much range that it is forced to sacrifice damage for range. Secondly, the piercing on the bows allows for crowd clearing capabilities that come in handy. Along with this, there are so many varieties of bows that bows can be used in all purposes. You can use dbow for dealing high damage consistently to crowds of high defense monsters and cbow for dealing damage to crowds of low defense monsters. And, if you want to trade piercing for dps, you could always use a leaf bow. The trap is quite a basic but effective ability that disables enemies, especially if you get that ctrap.

2.Necromancer: I used to actually hate necromancer. However, with my current necromancer, I found that necromancer is a beautifully made class after you learn how to use it. Necromancerā€™s weapon is the staff a high ranged high damage weapon that quickly falls off with high defense so not quite as reliable in certain dungeons but it is pretty reliable. Along with that, necromancer has a lot of dps, not as much as wizard, but it still does a lot. Along with a nice dps weapon, it has a skull that steals hp from other monsters which can be used nicely with the low defense that Necromancer has. Also, with the new st set, necromancerā€™s attack can reach a level that surpasses even that of wizards.

3.Paladin: Stat wise, Paladin is a relatively terrible class. With a top set, it does less dps then knight and warrior. However, the reason why paladin is so powerful is the ability. Paladinā€™s ability allows for you to infini buff which allows you to always deal 1.5* damage and the healing and addition to maxed hp is equivalent to giving the paladin the ability to heal.

4.Archer: Archer is literally a huntress with a slightly less satisfying ability. Note, I did say this is personal opinion. With huntress, you can blindly throw a trap without putting a lot of thinking into it (Itā€™s just easier to land and Iā€™m bad at aim) Archerā€™s quiver is more effective most of the time but I feel like huntress is safer.

5.Priest: Priest is a relatively week class but itā€™s safe to play most of the time and once you get a prot, it practically hits invincibility. Also, if you get lucky like me, and get a wand of the fallen, dps stops mattering. Along with that, you can get speedy from your tomes or even damage if you have a tome of pain.

6.Sorcerer: Sorcerer is a safety class that has the ability to get a decent amount of damage from far away. In fact, with a scepter of devastation, sorcerer becomes a extremely powerful damaging class. However, you could get a easier to obtain fulmi which gives sorcerer a lot of control.

7.Mystic: A powerful control class once you learn how to use it. Mystic has a insanely powerful potential but requires a decent amount of accuracy and has a relatively low dps. Although it isnā€™t a powerful class, if you actually think about it, it probably has the highest dps overtime without a pet. Along with that, you can get a speed buff, and you can always use special orbs (st orb and conflict) to get damage buffs too :D.

8.Rogue: A very powerful class that has insane rushing and bossing abilities. Very simple and has mediocre damage with the dagger. My biggest problem with rouge is that I personally do not have the capability to control it because I donā€™t have the balls to go balls deep onto bosses even though rouge easily could.

9.Knight: Itā€™s a nice class that has broken defense and can tank basically anything along with take out smaller bosses without taking any damage in a insanely short period of time. However, Knight hits a huge weakness in end game which is that it canā€™t really do anything in dungeons in where dps is dealt out so fast such that tanking is no longer a choice (Lost Halls). Overall a very strong class that hits weakness later on.

10.Warrior: Insanely high dps but whenever I press space, I forget that berserk comes with speedy and accidently lost control. Comes with the same problem as rouge which is Iā€™m bad at keeping the timing.

11.Trickster: Itā€™s fun to use, very effective at what it does, but it just doesnā€™t have the ability necessary to make up for the worthlessness of daggers.

12.Ninja: God dps and infini speedy is very fun but itā€™s hide mixed in with itā€™s short range kind of ruined it for me because I kept on getting one shotted while making a small stupid mistake.

13.Wizard: High dps at high range but really doesnā€™t give you anything but damage. Itā€™s one of my least favorite classes because Itā€™s kind of a worthless class when it comes to co-op. All it does is help itself. Ninja rushes for others, warrior buffs others, assassinā€™s ability is not good for bosses but good for clearing. All wizard does is excel at bossing.

14.Assassin: 0.7s is to long to wait for an ability that doesnā€™t stay on the ground. Kind of just a worse spell. Itā€™s fun to use but not really practical.

rouge reeeee

Pet peeve of mine as well.

yes, that is also my favorite shade of red

I am actually supposed to be more biased towards wizard here. But i threw my bias out of the window a long time ago.

Changed the spelling :stuck_out_tongue:

Ninja is one of the best classes ever.
One god? Dodge+attacking
Two-five gods? Dodge+attacking+piercing
Six-one hundred? One void blade shot
101-infinity? Press r

Pleaseā€¦ I think this has been long decided. Warrior does more fucking dps then wizard. Unless you can pull up some evidence excluding verbal evidence with no numbers, shut the fuck up.

Taken Straight from the wiki page on highest possible DPS

What can you sit on with that set? Along with that, this is against non buffed warriorā€¦ However, in the real world, warriors donā€™t run around un buffedā€¦

Dr. Terrible

Or you could solo a beachzone!!!

Or if you were really good with timing you can do it on Ava!!!

NOT TO MENTION TEST CHESTS!!!

and flying brains
and liches
and when Septavius is blinking green and vulnerable for 2-3 seconds

Okay great, how many more targets can you use dblade warrior on? If you want to do this, you realize I can easily name over double what you just listed. Also when septatvious falshesā€¦ He is invulnerable