Favorite classes?

more
but…

is it more dps? NOPE!!!

I proved you wrong, it doesn’t matter how situational it is because you simply said highest DPS period.

I see nothing speaking on how situational it is

You want to do beserk dblade warrior vs EP wizard non beserked. I can bring up the dps charts again. Assume wizard infin spells. Or you can scroll up and look at it yourself

That is still talking non situational, it could be both a pally and warrior right there

If you are comapring dps, then you are comparing solo dps…

But you never said solo, you said highest dps, so I showed highest possible dps!!!
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN ALL THESE SITUATIONS???

Because we are fucking comapring dps of two classes. IT FUCKING AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMES SOLO FUCKING DPS.

Oh man… another heated argument about warrior and wizard. Can we lay off of this argument for a while?

I did drop it. And then Djck brought it back up. I’m not taking this shit anymore. Wizard is a good class but it simply doesn’t have the most dps…

So let’s not mention this argument again.

Yes…

Please stop replying to me on two separate threads.
Jumps to other thread and replies

Wait, but you’re replying to me so of course I’m replying to you…

So that means that this will never end!
Unless I stop…

just to make sure you get the <100 sb damage amirite

Solo test chests take forever, it speeds up the process though so that you are less likely to miss other dungeons

fighter

Solo test chests… Except you can’t reach the test chest using a ep now, can you?

What exactly do you mean? You can sit on the chest with the EP, if that’s what you’re saying.

You use another staff until you get there, as

that you have a tiered staff

But hey, what kills the thing faster :stuck_out_tongue: sword or staff?

Edit: And then suddenly remembers lod