Favorite classes?

T0 traps cost very little, have a small radius, deal very little damage, and slow for the same amount as the T6 trap. They’re perfect for slowing the Tomb bosses without activating the others, assuming you’re skilled with traps.

My list:
1.) Wizard
2.) Huntress
3.) Assassin
4.) Necro

14.) Knight. I’m only playing it for the class quests.

5- Archer: his range and dps are very good, and if you have a dbow, you have your loot secure, but it may take sometime to max, and in can have a hard time getting loot against some meele classes (personal experience)

4- Paladin: unlike the other meeles, this class is more cooperative and can help a lot of players in events, something that i like to do when i have the chance, plus he is not so hard to max

3- Necromancer: The best carrier i have ever see, he has a good amount of dps even when unmaxed (thanks deca), farms Glands like no ones business, and his skull helps him to stay alive, so a good all-balanced class for anyone to choose

2- Knigth: Lel xD ppe btw are the first words that come in mind when someone talks about the knigth, and i don’t blame them; but leaving aside those memes, the knigth is absurdly tanky, like seriouslly, i have a 6/8 knigth, and he has got me so many white bags that i can’t even. but he’s not in the first place just because when he’s not max in def, it’s not that great

1- Ninja: I don’t undertand why so many people underestimate the ninja, i mean, sure, he is a “wannabe” meele class with leather armor, but his power is no near to be low, and his UT are the funniest to play with (void ,doku ,firecracker)
if you have a carrier, go and begin to collecting pots for a ninja, believe me, once he’s max on dex and def, you’ll get white bags for day!

That was mainly a joke but It took me 5 tries to get it to level 20. I don’t play wizard because Necro is vastly superior. Mystic stasis is a troll over 50% of the time. Paladin I put good gear on him while 0/8 and died to a djinn sitter :cry:. Ninja Ive ran into a ghost god. Archer has been a difficult class for me recently.
Edit: Rouge is meh, I don’t really like the low dps but the ability is fine.

Yep, I understand all of that for the most part, had my own troubles too.
However… You control the Mystic. You have the ability to choose right over wrong. Don’t let what other people do discourage ya.

I’m pretty sure this is much of an exaggeration. I in my time have seen only a handful, about 10 players, abusing the mystic’s ability. There are many more, hundreds, who utilise stasis to help not hinder.

Mystic is my favourite character because it is really applicable to a lot of situations, especially now we have the wisdom modifier and all these orbs. Sewer Brutes surround an ally? No problem! Just stasis and they can either nexus or get back to heal. Too many minions around a boss? Once again stasis is useful here. With a Mystic you can curse, stasis, apply berserk and damaging to yourself, and make yourself speedy and give slow to enemies. Most useful class for all round business.

1-Rogue
2-Necromancer
3-Sorcerer
4-Ninja
5-Assassin
6-Mystic
7-Trickster

lol

Top 5 in no particular order:

1. Warrior - personally my favorite class in the game, he blows stuff up with his DPS and i like high DEF classes, and he is super fast with helm, so he’s a must for me. Also with jugg he is the best class in the game, bar none. Never had a jugg personally, but come on, it’s quite absurd what a jugg’d warrior is capable of.

2. Wizard - ridiculous DPS, 75 atk with 75 dex and the staff is already strong enough as it is, don’t even get me started on how broken the spell is. Same as warrior, he blows all enemies up almost instantly with his DPS, a must have class in my opinion.

3. Rogue - Ah, the rogue! I absolutely LOVE this class. Second favorite class to me personally, the thrill of rushing a dungeon successfully is so much fun, and you can cheese your way through the game with his cloak, and planewalker is such a good UT. I just am a fan of rushing dungeons though, so maybe this is a bit biased but meh :P.

4. Huntress - Specifically huntress with ctrap. Personally I don’t have the best aim so being able to paralyze just like the archer but have it be in a radius and not just a shot is amazing. I also am a huge fan of the dbow, it is a ridiculous weapon in my opinion and no reason to use a bow class without it. I also have the mini thessal skin, so maybe this one is a bit biased too. :P.

5. Knight - I mean, what can I say? He’s a knight. His DEF is ridiculous, the stun is OP, with resu you get 4 stuns in a row, he can easily get 1000 HP with the fairy plate, and all of this while retaining very high DEF. Also, if you somehow manage to get an Ogmur, (I don’t have one personally so I can’t really speak for it much) you can make groups shred almost any enemy exponentially faster than they already would. Ogmur also gives +60 hp, a very nice touch on an already incredible shield.

So… 2nd favourite class but… 3rd on ur list?

EDIT:

I need to learn to use my eyes… nvm

Maybe you should try a class that is slighty harder to play and max, considering you have such a good pet?

Priest. Is. Beast.

'Nuff said

What world have you been living in? Mystic stasis’ are a troll not 50%, but 90% of the time, especially on ptrains and public dungeons.

This one.

I didn’t say 50% though.[quote=“TheEpitome, post:55, topic:10394”]
especially on ptrains and public dungeons.
[/quote]

I don’t really care about the ptrain unless it gets in my way and I’m not usually mystic at the time, and neither is anyone else.
The only thing that should be buffed with stasis immunity are the test chests, because even I admit that stasis does get annoying on those.

Best Classes(imo)- Favourite Classes-
Knight------------------Trix
Pally--------------------Priest
Warr--------------------Mystic
Archer------------------Archer
Wizzy-------------------Huntress

PADEN best class

My favourite class is the trickster.

How else will you tp into oryx??? I mean a rogue with a plane is pretty much a trickster…
The trickster is such a good class, I wish they were designed to last :stuck_out_tongue:

like… tp into THE oryx???

1. Knight
  2. Huntress
  3. Archer
  4. Paladin
  5. Rogue (even tho I am the worst rogue player in the game it was fun to play to unlock huntress)

Wizard- it’s magic and ancient slavic culture talks a lot of wizards and magical people so I’d like to be one.