Favorite classes?

I love archer. With a dbow it means I can pretty much get loot on any dungeon but more importantly I can do more dungeons! I think the only character I have done tombs on and gotten loot is a trickster but with dbow it suddenly gets a whole lot easier.

Archer aint bad, but wizzy is my fav 100%

You suck a both.

Wizard: Spam sb converter from distance and itā€™s an auto win lol.

Knight: Probably the best melee overall. Insane tanking ability and good burst damage from swords and shields, plus stuns help everybody out.

Warrior: I have yet to get a jugg, but even without it Warrior feels like an armored rogue when rushing most things. Insane burst DPS and the rush of adrenaline during good rushes make this class really fun.

Archer: Without Dbow, the class is meh. With DBow + Cbow you rival the wizard in terms of steady DPS (especially good for people who canā€™t aim well with spellbombs).

Paladin/Rogue: Both classes are great in their own ways. Paladin is basically a priest with heavy armor and with the burst DPS of a warrior. Rogue is a classic rusher, so not much to say (except making sure to be careful every once in a while because Rogue aint a melee class).

I just have to say, I got a jugg a couple months ago and playing on a jugg warr is the greatest thing ever. Until it dies to something that isnā€™t even near youā€¦ rip 2.5k base 8/8 jugg warrā€¦ that was by far my favorite character and now class. Lol. Jugg warr isnā€™t a warr, itā€™s just a mortal god.

Stop throwing it in our faces, now everyone who died with Jugg or had something to do with Jugg has traumatic flashbacks.

Also now I want a Jugg more than anythingā€¦

Right now itā€™s ninja because Iā€™m fast as fuck boiiii

Necro because iā€™m not particularly good at this and it keeps me alive. i would do priest but i appreciate the necroā€™s improved dps over priest

The best Iā€™ve ever did was with a wizard.
But after that door closed and another opened when I got a tome of protection drop, priest has taken that #1 spot.

Iā€™m tankier than a freakinā€™ Knight!
I can heal whenever I want!
I can kill bosses- hella slowā€¦ LOL

Iā€™m playing extremely careful though. Much more than how I played with my past wizard. If I see my health even dip a little lower than 3/4th, I spam heal. If I see a buncha bullets with an armor break come my way and Iā€™m at half health or less, Iā€™d nexus even if there was a white bag on the floor.
This class is too precious to me now. I love priest.

If I ever get a Jugg on a warrior, then things might change again.

So:

1. Priest
  2. Wizard
  3. Warrior
  4. Tied at four is Paladin/Sorcerer

I used to love playing just Knights/Archers until I got more character slots LOL

Knights and Archers and Huntresses at 1 slot is great.

Knight, Warrior, Wizard, Archer with DBow QoT Spectral Offensive Ring and Priest

1)Priest

2)Knight

BUFF WARRIOR PLS
/s

For me favourite is mage and thief.

White star who canā€™t get Rogue and Wizard correctlyā€¦

I HAVE SEEN AND LEARNED ALL THERE IS TO

1. Warrior. A glorious damage dealing class perfect class for me no cons at all
  2. Knight. Super easy to max, tanky, good damage, Helpful, Feels good when you are the stunner
  3. Paladin. Easiest class to max, super helpful, Okay damage if you donā€™t buff.
  4. Archer. Doom Bows are very common to me. So I can make an Archer pretty with ease. Very fun to just stay back and do damage.
  5. Trickster. Badess PERIOD

1: Ninja. Ninjas do not need to be justified.

2-13: All other classes exist only to pot my ninja so I can die within minutes of maxing.

14: Except trickster. Trickster exists only to make me feel better that Iā€™m not using the worst class in the game while Iā€™m pot farming.

All classes except sorcerer.

u realise some people do that on purpose right

Yea