Favorite classes?

paden has crappy skins (tradable)

but ninja has cool skins (tradable)

I like the odd ball classes

Mystic: maxed out even at 6/8 its a really fun class to play as. I strive to get a conflict and a staff of unholy sacrifice

Trickster: probably (in my opinion) the best rusher in game especially if you have a divine 100 mp and hp heal pet

Huntress: after the new buff to the trap huntress is way more playable, also I really want that new ut trap from gship

Ninja: the star is really op (doom circle, kageboshi, midnight) and with the new ut archer armor from void it would be a lot safer to play if u put on a bracer, kageboshi and ray katana

“Huntress: after the new buff to the trap huntress is way more playable, also I really want that new ut trap from gship”

What new buff?

traps cost less to use and t4-6 traps give an extra att boost :smiley:

Pally is nice.
He’s a tank and dealsdmg

[quote=“Dukaan, post:110, topic:10394”][quote=“Mashke, post:109, topic:10394”]
What new buff?

traps cost less to use and t4-6 traps give an extra att boost :smiley:
[/quote]

[/quote]

It was in June, update X.15.0.0:

Paladin

Rogue, wizard, sorc, archer, ninja, paladin that’s about it.

ew death skin

Ew all pally skins

i happen to have all those paden skins except for slime :slight_smile:

Wizard is nice.

You have headless? Why do you use the freakin bride if you have headless!

Headless is pretty bad with his dyes.

And with mine

(Plus I like the Mrs. America look of my pally ;))

Rip paden

Mystic, Trickster and Warrior. maybe Paladin but idk

???

Hmmm. I usually play the same classes nowadays, so in no particular order:
Assassin, Ninja, Sorcerer, Huntress, PADEN, and maybe Trickster. Not that I’ve every gotten a good Trickster up and going, actually - the highest fame I got (466) on one was with a fame-farming Trickster that I started without any equipment and managed to complete Nest with.
And let’s not forget Necromancer! Gosh, I love that boy. I even made an account dedicated to only playing Necro, and I got a Frozen King skin from the free Gold Mystery Skin back in August!

i like bride better

Mystic’s fun.
Ninja’s also pretty fun.
Warrior’s fun. OP, but still enjoyable.
Rogue’s really fun.
Sorcerer and priest are pretty cool.

None of them are particularly lucrative (except warrior) but I’ll often make several of those classes I truly enjoy playing. Lessens that grindy feeling of ROTMG.

1. Rouge - If used with planewalker, you’ve got yourselves an invisible trickster.

2. Warrior - The ability is basically Barry Allen with a machine gun

3. Mystic - The Mystic is the wizard on crack.

4. Knight - I want to die.

5. Trickster - Giggity. Good for rushing such as going to the secret room in shatts, sprite world, tp over Trump’s wall, etc. It’s very fun but if you have a planewalker, I’d just use rouge.