Favorite classes?

My first comment after a month hiatus gets moved by Nevov xD

MYSTIC. :smiley: Trolling around along with the fact that it is useful in endgame dungeons

This is a massive poll, just choose which class you like to play, I am ready to invest everything onto one right now.
(this is multiple choice)

• Rogue
  • Archer
  • Wizard
  • Priest
  • Warrior
  • Knight
  • Paladin
  • Assassin
  • Necromancer
  • Huntress
  • Mystic
  • Trickster
  • Sorcerer
  • Ninja

0 voters

Itā€™s a big tie between the first 5 classes for me :wink:

Necro all the way. Maybe just because I am bad at melee classes, though ;).

paden4lyfe

Iā€™m going to be honest, canā€™t really vote in this because I think all the classes are good. That being said, necromancer is among the more boring ones, for me personally.

I think a lot of it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like ninja cuz speed , other times melees are fun, go in deep is fun.

My top three lines up exactlywith the pollā€¦
guess Iā€™m basicsniffs

Which one of these take the least skillā€¦

Sorc or Warrior :thinking: ā€¦

Iā€™ve been hooked onto paladin tbh. The ability to tank massive amounts of damage and heal back up is what I love about it. Downside is you need a good pet to use that ability a lot.

I love Knight Paladin and Wizardā€¦ These are my main classes because they take a supreme amount of skill and Knowledge to play as. As they are definetely the Hardest characters to Play they are the most ā€œflexā€ of them all so basically they are probably the coolest. Using the Wizards book is really hard to use and the knight has short range so it is sometimes a struggle to get Soulbound Loot with them so that is why I put Paladin on here he is OP because he can go invincible and never die.

Huntress is great.

I entirely agree that they are definitely the hardest class to play. That spell is very difficult. I think the solution to your answer is to put a EP on your wizard and trash any other staff you have. Then replace that spell of his with the most op spell, the fire spray spell

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Too common a thread for autoclose, reopened to continue the discussion.

I know this is a simple question,but Iā€™d really like to hear other peopleā€™s opinion about it. My favourite class is the Necromancer,because with him,you can heal yourself instantly if you are being chased by a group of enemies thanks to necroā€™s ability,he has high att and dex,and skulls increase max HP,vit and other stats as well.This is purely my opinion,and as I said,Iā€™d be glad to see yours.And if you could,explain why you think you like the class you favour the most.

My favourite class is the Necromancer,because with him,you can heal yourself instantly if you are being chased by a group of enemies thanks to necroā€™s ability,he has high att and dex,and skulls increase max HP,vit and other stats as well.This is purely my opinion.

Necro has lowest vit of all classes lol.

i like mystic because i can piss people off on command.

Oh,turns out that I hate the mystic.:sweat_smile: But thatā€™s your opinion.

Archer or mystic