Favorite Dungeon?

What’s your favorite dungeon? Vote and explain below!
Link to the opposite: Least Favorite Dungeon

• Pirate Cave

• Forest Maze

• Spider Den

• The Hive

• Forbidden Jungle

• Snake Pit

• Magic Woods

• Sprite World

• Candyland Hunting Grounds

• Cave of a Thousand Treasures

• Haunted Cemetery

• Undead Lair

• Abyss of Demons

• Manor of the Immortals

• Puppet Master’s Theatre

• Toxic Sewers

• Cursed Library

• The Machine

• The Inner Workings

• Mad Lab

• Parasite Chambers

• Davy Jones’ Locker

• Mountain Temple

• Lair of Draconis

• Deadwater Docks

• Woodland Labyrinth

• Crawling Depths

• Ocean Trench

• Ice Cave

• Tomb of the Ancients

• Fungal Cavern

• Crystal Cavern

• The Nest

• The Shatters

• Lost Halls

• Cultist Hideout

• The Void

• Lair of Shaitan

• Puppet Master’s Encore

• Cnidarian Reef

• Secluded Thicket

• Heroic Undead Lair

• Heroic Abyss of Demons

• Battle for the Nexus

• Santa’s Workshop

• Ice Tomb

• Rainbow Road

• Mad God Mayhem

• The Arena

• Oryx’s Castle (Including Chamber and Cellar)

0 voters

Mine is Magic Woods, because it’s an easy dungeon, but it’s very eye appealing, and I like the feel of it. Also, the hallucinating water is very creative and I love it.
One more thing: It drops both speed and dex pots

LH while if things go fine can be a boring grind, can be really fun dealing with things whenever a run gets sketchy

The Thicket: good balance between rewards and difficulty and can’t really be cheesed. It takes skill to run solo/in small groups, and isn’t as susceptible to group mega-heals/dps as many other dungeons.

It’s also the epic version of what was once my favorite dungeon back when I was a blue star.

I like the aesthetic of Cursed Library and Crystal Caverns. Tends to become detrimental in Crystal due to the enemies looking like the background and/or paying more attention to the background.

Least Favorite Dungeon?

The Snake Pit would be my favorite. The dungeon is quick and easy, as well as having a sexy boss that still hasn’t given me the sexy assassin skin.

Machine is in second place.

A pretty tough question, but I think I’ll have to stick it to the Cnidarian Reef.
For one, it handles Stasis immunity juuust right: non-necessary enemies are stasisable, while the necessary-to-progress orange cnidarians aren’t.
The boss fight is engaging, making smart use of the air vents during the whole fight, keeping you on your toes without being too unfair.
The loot is pretty alright, too - the poison being less good than the Sporous Spray spell is unfortunate, but moreso a side effect of power imbalance between assassin and wizard; the scepter is quite underrated, as it’s great for clearing enemies - basically emphasizing on Sorc’s strength more, while sacrificing some direct damage in the process, making it an excellent swapout.

They’re followed closely by the Nest (amazing bossfight, but some annoying things such as Red and Yellow Soldier Bee’s rage and the Queen’s infamous Yellow Phase 1), Fungal Cavern (one of the coolest boss fights in the whole game, very cool enemies, nice aesthetic; the event that drops it is a bit annoying, as are the yellow mages, and the loot is a bit on the iffy side), and Crystal Cavern (the aesthetic is cool, the theming is cool, the shot patterns are cool, the boss fight is…alright).

Past me would be disgusted, but I’ve got to go with The Nest. There are bits I don’t like about it (big bees’ excessive invulnerability), but both the boss and the troom are good fights now, with excellent risk/reward for the most part. I also really like how the enemies destroy rushers without screwing over the rest of the group.

Honourable mentions go to Shatters, Thicket and Tomb in no particular order.

Parasite Chambers
I like the aesthetic, it has good fame amounts given, good loot, but mostly I love the enemy and boss design as well as the way it encourages clearing

I gotta say the new Shaitans is a really fun and engaging fight. The visuals are great as well. Easily a top 5 for me.

The Puppet Master’s Encore’s super entertaining, as it puts the bullet hell theme to great use. If you’re in a large group, it can get bland, but soloing forces you to actively go after the puppets. The boss room’s decorated, except there’s nothing extravagant, which I appreciate.

the Nest’s boss fight is the only thing in rotmg I find engaging in any capacity, and even then if there’s too many people around it still wilts pathetically (that’s an issue with the game as a whole rather than the Nest though). LH in its entirety is reduced to soul-crushing tedium as soon as you learn the phases and the whole abandoned mineshaft double dungeon thing still doesn’t grab me in any way for some reason. maybe my opinion on it could change slightly if I ever actually set foot inside, but I’m content to never find out.

I think part of it is that the Nest’s boss room is so very tiny compared to the other end-game bosses available: in a super large room you inevitably have the problem of “not enough bullets in the back” or “way too dense up close”, but the Nest doesn’t have that problem so much. there’s never enough room to get complacent. considering rotmg has basically turned into “Complacency: The Game”, I find the Killer Bee Queen to be a highly noteworthy boss and possibly the very last thing about rotmg that could ever be interesting.

of course the actual dungeon part of the Nest is pretty “meh” and gets incredibly same-y due to the super low enemy variety and the troom boss is extremely bland, but none of the others are particularly attention-grabbing either so :woman_shrugging:

Parasite Chambers (IMO) is hands down the best designed dungeon in the game.

The aesthetic is truly fantastic, the monsters are dangerous, well designed abominations and the boss is greatly designed in such a way that the difficulty depends if you cleared the dungeon (or atleast the Colonies), and if i’m not wrong, it’s the only dungeon that you can progress only with interacting with an active part of the enviroment, and that’s with the explosive barrels scattered throughout the dungeon, therefore making your weapons not the only way to actually do damage.

Also the drops, a good source of Mana, very good whites (Tome of Pain may or not be debatable, but damn the Scepter and the Spell are good), and drops 4 parts of 2 different, very good ST Sets.

There’s nothing i can hate about this dungeon.

PaInLiNgS

The scary part is their erratic movement pattern, i guess i’ll agree with that one.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to copy paste it here.

Anyone who chose Halls is an [I̶̡̨̨̡̲̣̪͕̥̮͎͓͙̝̦͚͇̰̩̫̳͕͖̣̠̖̝̗̘̱̰̝̤̹͓̠̘̝̮͍͉̪͉͎̺̼̮͓̤̱̠͙͚̠̙̜͍͈̝̘̹̰̪͍͓̭͕͍͇̩̞͔̺͎̼̊̌͑͋̀͂̾͐̈͋̐̍̀̅̈́̃̅̍̑̉͗̔̈́̓̽̉̀̔̃̈́́͑̊͛̍́͒̈́͆̈́̓̅̓́̉̈́̓̈̒͗̕͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅ ̶̨̧̨̡̨̡̧̢̡̢̧̡̛̛̬͓̹͎͙͈͔̼̞̩͎̠̪͈͕̮͕̜̠̺̤̩͎̼͙̱̼̺̮̤͓̞̦̩̫̦͙͖̗̮͕͇̥̱̰͔͇̝͓̫̗̝̞̟̪̠̠̫̰̪͙̩̠͍̞͈̳͍͚̥͔̔͐̀̓͑̓̂̃͛̇̈́̔̈́͆̿̋͋̂̄̀̓́͒̆̓̎̈́͛͑̈́͗͑͛̀̓̌͂̄̉͂̏̉͂̓͗̑̐̽̍̄̾͊̒̑͆̋̽͐̋͑͗̅̋̍͒̌̓̑̚̚̕̕̚͘͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̨̢̧̡̢̨̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̟̯͓̙͚̜̩̜̤͓̱̳̻͙̥͎̝̼̦̖͚̹̦̫̳͔̪̞͈̝̻͖̩̖͖͔̰͔̞̜̣̘̞̗̺̰͇͖̗͖̮̗̥̻̳̲̟̘̞̘̥͈̯͔͔͇̦̼̫̖͙͚̥̻̬̙̙̀̔̋̑̔̍̒̑̐̌̎̉̾̊̏̑̓̅̈́͒̀̇̐̽́̓͌̎̃̽̈́̌̐̐́̒̂̊̂̈́̈̍̾͌̏̈͊̏̀̀̐̽̿͊̄͐̅̈͒̓̔́̈́̓̌̋̈́̄͂̐̓̿͆͂̀̀̍̏̏̏͂̀́́́̌̀̉͂͗͑̈͌́̃͘̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̷̡̧̧̢̨̧̢͕̺̲͍͖̰͉͔̥̲̺̤̯̭͖̩̥̲̻͇͇̟͉̻̻̝̘̞̝̦̺͔͈̪͈̺̫̼̮̲͙̟̹̗̼̥̥̫̼̺̜̥̥̐̿͒̑̒̽̊̾̄͗̽͆̔̾̀͋̿̅̅͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅn̵̨̢̨̧̢̨̛̛̯̻̻̫͖̼̲͍̖̪͇̼̜̼̬͇͚͙͉͙̣̣͙̙̼̼̟̺͇͓͈̘̼̩͖̜͔̩̼̞͍̙̻̠̹͚͇͔̪͉̙̩͎͕̪̜̭̤͈̰̰͈̦̫̹̜̲̬̳̳̳͉̦̬̖̩̳̤͙͖̙͉̻̏̐͗̈́̅̄̔̈́͗̄͊̓̈́̈͗͊̄̌̄̉̉̄̈̋̂̄̊̃̈̈̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅņ̶̛̩̟͉̬̜̱̖͎̪͇̰͚̹͎̫̯̝̯͓̍̑͛͗̓̄̈́̏́̂̽͛̂͐̆̋̑̈́́̌̓̂͑̆͒̇͊͐͆͛̄̏̅̆̿̒͂̂̏̒͒̃̓͘͝͠͠͠͝o̵̧̧̨̧͎̬̝͍̻̗̣̠̙̭̤̣̟͍̦̲̺̫̞͉̭͚͓̤̣͎͓̠̜͓̒̀̆͆̈̒͛̈̾͒̈́̂̔̊̒͗̈́͗͛̌͗̾͛̒̍̀͌̍̈́͗̌͜͝ͅt̷̨̧̨̧̢̧̙͇̟͈̥͖̤̤͚͚̠͇̥̻͚̃́͛̓̔̚ ̸̢̨̡̨̰͈̱͖̯̯͉̰͚͔̦̗͉̹̲̰̫̤͓͈̱̀̾̎̓͐̀͒̓̋̆͑̉̔͐͊̓́̍͛͆̓̑͋́̇̀̈́̋͑͆̄̓͊̀̒̿̋̓̈́̋̇͂͐̓̅̔͗͋͛̎͆̂͊͊̉̊̉͗͊̐̽͛̎̾̌̎̂̆̒̀̿̆̂͌̎́̋͛̒̂͋̎̄̀̌̋̂̂̿̐̾̌͒̋̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͠͝͝ͅș̴̡̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̺͉̮̙̣͉̺̼̳̪͖̼̺̘͎͍̥͇͇̗̖̺̞̥̝̥̼͔̪̘͓͖̬̮̖͓͍̞̫̳̙̼͇̪͓͇̯̗͙͖̮̼͚͈͍̗̰͕̺͔̥͇̬͙̬̟̜̙̠͓̳̝͈́̂̊͆̍̓́̌̌̆̔̌̀͋̍̒͐͋̔͑͒̊̃̎̄̊̓͂̇͗̈́͒̇̀̆͆̔̊́͛̈̈̂̌̈̓̂͊̒̒̾̀͒̇̄̚̚͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅa̷̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̭͎̻̩̱̘̭̹̹̬͚͔̜̥̭̼̙̤̹̦̫̭͙͍̼͍̠͎̪̫͔̪̯̹̤̜̫̳̜̤̦̪̬̣̠̹̬͔͉͇̣̠̗̹̘̣̣̜̮̫͍̖̺̠͔͚̫̥̥̹͇̟̼͎͔̼̒̀̋̔̀̿̋̀̈́̓̍͆͗͆̅̓̂̓̌̌̓̄̂͒̌̀̒̄͋͊͗͊͂̀̿͂̈́̔̔̈́̒̑̊̇̆͊̄̈́͊̆̎̈́͆͂̓̈̂̓̅̀̾͐̒̾͌̈́̓̈́̇̍̏̀̉̈́͑̍̌̍̑̑͐̊͌͌̎͐́͗̿̍̕̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅỳ̷̨̡̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̢̧̢̢̛͈̤̲͕̣̪̼͖͔̜̘͉͔̲͙͚̘͕̺̱͚̤̥̺̭̲̫͍̜̮͕͎̬̘̝̥͎͇̟̺͉̮̬̱̼͍̼͕̱̘͓̗̫̯̣̰͍̠̻̤̮͙͈̦̗͕͓̮̹̩̖̭̻͉̬͖͚̺̥̬̝͓̱̺̬͎̻̯͉̭̙̠͍̼̪̱̝͂͜͜ͅͅͅ ̴̨̢̧̛̛̛̳̣̮̲͉̤͖̪̮̣̖̻̰̻̯̰̮̥̲͓̯̠͍͖̤͔̝̭̤̝̯̺̙̹͇̲͎̳̲͎̻̱͈̻̣͙͙̙̣̹̰̇̑̉̀̈́̈́̊̎͋̑̿̌́̓͂̏͌̏̃̊̌̀̑́̊́͋́̽̔̂̉̊̉͑͆̄̿̀́̆̈́͑̽̊̐͗̊͛̀̍̏̅̅͐̊͒̈̇͆͋̉́̇̋̀͂̐̓̉̆̓͂͋̏͆̒̋̃̈́̍͂̐̑͂͂̇͊̇̉͒̉͂̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅṭ̷̡̨̧̨̛͍͉̬͈͕̥͎̠̗͎͓͕̹͓̞͈̱̠͉̥̮̥̯͔͍͇͗̋͝ͅͅͅḩ̸̨̨̨̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̭̟̜̣̺͚̜̮̣͚͓̲͎̻̮̙̥̲̘͈̤̭̫̩̰͚̣̗̞͈̣̖̩̺͙͖̬̹͖̜̯͔̜̼͔͓͉̳̩̱͙̜̬̙̼̮͚͇̮̓͗̓̑͋̓̎͑̌͌̑́̽̍͑̈́̏͌̿͆͆̅̾̄͐̿̉̽͗͋̆̓͋͂̐̔͗͆͗͋̏̔̄̒͊̒͐̿̒͑̀͌͑͛͐̎̽͗̽̑̑̅̒͊̓̐́̊̔́̽̑̓͒̂̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅȩ̴̢̡̨̧̧̨̧̨̢̛̛̳͚̜̙͕͔̖̝̲̫̯̹͕̭̻̤̠̯̤̦̙̹̻͙͍̤̥̩̝̭͚̝͇̱̖̜̳͈̯͚̙̞͉̣̲̞̙̳̠̮̝͔̫͎̩͎̓͌͑̉͒͋͒̆̀͂͒̃̌̀͒̈́͛͆̈́̈́̀͛̀̈́̑͛̈́͐̊̀̃́̔͋͊̓̓͋̎̃̿͗̌̅̈́̐̋̌̏̅͂̎̅̊̈́̋́͑̂̅́̓̐̉͂͂̿͋̊͐͒͋̈̔̊̊̋̏̏̀̍͛̕̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̧̧̢̨̡̡̛̛͚͍͚͎̗͓͈͖̱̰͉̘̰͎͈͔̹̼̳͓̮̘̮̣͓̳̦͍̣̰̳̝̟̬̖̰̮̜͕̗͚͍̗̮̮̙̤̺̙̩̞̤̞̟̗͎̩̻̥͎͈̣̞̳̰̋͗̿̾̀́̊̍́̀̋̎̋̀̂̍̈́͌̈́̂̿́̔̈́́̄̏̉̅̑̆́͒͛͛̒͂̐́̊̈́̅̍̽̆̑͂̈́̅̓̽̀̀̍͒̂̏̏̄̂̀̇͑͐̈́́̽̀̈́͌̔̀̄̚͘̕̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͠ͅf̵̨̨̡̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̢̨̛̝̹͙͎͔̘̗̜͓̜̼̗̤̘̪̺͙̞͉̙̣̘̰͚̤̤͈̼̹̥̰̖̭̠̻͓̝̻͓̫͇͎͇̱̰̲͙̬̦̘̺̠̭̞̭̦̹̤̹̰͚̼̝̦͓̘̰͇͈̮͎̤̖͈̜̦̗̯̥͖̥̲̻͙̹̱͑̔͗̽̒̉̃͊̒͛̏͆̔́̃͆́̽͂̈́̎́̀̓͒͘͜͝ͅơ̴̢͕̤̰̝̲͖͉̱͕͇̙͉̱̯͔̻͔̩͑̉͂̉͛̽̽̐̆̏̈̈́̓̈́͊̔̊͆͒͋̆͂̽̕͜ŗ̶̨̡̨̨̨̡̧̢̛̛̛̰̰̟̱̰̺̘͓͎͖̤̹͖̠͉̬̜̰̠̻̺̫̼̖͉̗͈̻͉̘̳͖͎̟̗̹͙͚̼̬͎̺͙͙̺͖̲̖͇̞̰͕͍̲̟̹̫̩̖͈͙͎̯̅̂̎̋̓̀̄͐͊̋͊̐̎̋̀̋͋̅́̽̒̎̄͋́̋̊̀̋̃͊͗͆̓̾̔̊͆̅̈̇͂̈́̀͆͒͌͊̈́͑͛̊̐͛̆̓̍̑̃̈́̋͌̿͛̇̿̂͂͂́͐̿̈́̀̒̓͂͌̈͛͛̀͂͐̑̇͒̈́̓̽̂͗̑́͋̊͐͆̿̏̌̊̀́́̍͛̕͘͘̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠b̴̢̨̢̛̛̛̬̠̙̩͓̤̘̮̰̯̤̝̤̺̦͓̭̪͖̠̠͚̹͙̬͍͓͔͚̪̤͓͇͎̦͎̯̣͈͇̬̣̫͉̖̠̙̥͇͈̙͖̠̖̫͙̦̜͖̼͎̭͙̺̙̗̩͔̱̖̥͉̣̮͍̙̥̰̪̫̲̌̉̾̌̇̿̈́͋͒̾̅̿̀͒̈́͌̋̍̀̀̋͆͑͊̋̂̐̇̎̑̐̀̏̉̂̽̎̋̎͐̉͌̔̃̂̍̈́̋̋͑̂̀̅̅͊̅͒̌̉͐̍̿̆̓̽̍̈́̍̓̀́̍͑͐̃͊̑̍͒̑̆̆͆̈́̒̋̂́̍̐͆̾͐͌̿̑͋̈́͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅį̸̡̧̧̧̧̢̧̨̢̧̛̛̘͉̝̫̭̖͍͚̪͎̠͍̘̤̞͍̻͎̣̞̬̭̹̹̯̬͓͉̫̟͓͇̺̗̻̞̰̫̪̘͔͇͔̟̤͔̞̞̹̫͍̲̱͈͈̟̈̏̃̄̊̂̈́̍̓̔̀͂̾̃͆̔̈́̅̽̄̈̐̾̏́͌̑͆͒̒̾̊̎̽̋̊̊̈̇́͆͌͑̓́̈́̎̌͊́́̒̊͌̑̄̋́́͗̈̋͐̎̓̎̄̾͌̃̆̃͋̔̄̈́̈̎̑͆̈͆͆̃͌͒̃͊̾́̾̉̑̈́̃̏̋͆̋̓̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠d̷̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̡̨̧̛̛̯̱̥͉͈͕͈̪̼̰̣͍͔̱̝͍̭̥̹͖̣͍͍͉̺̥̖̪̯̺͎̯̣̹̣͙̭̠̹̪͔̻̻̣̹̮͖̻͕̬͍̞̟̰̝̜͓̝͙͙͎̤̜̥̹̩͔̼͙̘͔̯̤̬͇͖̥̻̔͊͐͐́͛͂̂̋̋̈̾̈́̓̏̈́̆̇̿̄̈͂̑̈́̋͐̓͐͆͌̓̈́̈́͗͂͒͗͒͋͐̅̎̓̍͒̽͗̾̋̑̌͋̿̐̊́͛̔̊͋͊̏̈̉̓́̏̄̋͂͗̉̂͂̏̓̉̌͑̏̄̈́͒̌̔͛̕̕̚͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝d̷̢̛͓̖̪̟̟̯̗̩̹̳͕̦̘͕̜̠̜̭̞̠͚̗͇̘̟̘̱͖̦͚̤̯̥̳̤̙̜͕̟̥͈͉̞͙̲̰̮͕̘̩̍̊̀̀̄̋̉́̌͐͆̅̀̽̿̐́̒̽͛̃̂̾̎̈́̆̋̈́̐̍̎̈̈́̎̍̽̃͛͗̀͑̃̍̀͑̐̀́̍̅́̋̉̅͛̋͋͋̓̌̓̑͂̆̋͊͐͒͂͆͛̅̈̓̈́̂̃͊͋̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅe̴̡̢̢̨̨̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̻̬͚̖͉̪͙̯͇̻̲̜̘̜̹̗͍̼̻̣̭͓̳̟͖̣͚̞̫̥̰͔͓͇̣̦̱͓̟̫̰͇͍͉̦̠͙͇̪̥̳̬͙͎̝̻͕͈̺̩̳̠̖̞̭̦̗͔̳̠͇̝̺̫͔͕̬̥͉̲͙̭̻̗͍͎̭͍̫̰̫̹̹͖͍̜̺̜̝͇̘̖̜͆̑̌̈̐̈́̈͌́̒̉̑͛̇̈͊́̿̓̑̀̾̋̈́̈́̀̈́̾̒͊̿̄̃̽̾͌̓͆͛͆̃̈́͑̌̑̓̓̀̐͗̈́̅͊͂͗̓̈́̄̓̀͆͂̏̃́̂̄̂̍͌̏͊͋͛͌̎̋͒̉͆̊͒͛͋͑̑̈́͗̆̏̒̿͂̊͗͌̔̋͌̄̔̂̊̍̃̍̍̇͘̚͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅṉ̸̛̛̥̗͓͎̠̭̰̼͇̏͛̋͗̇̈̊͌́̋̊́̊̒̇̐̈́̆͌̎̆̑̆̑͆̿̇̽̐͛̎̒͆̀̈́͛͛̀͆̌̄͋̑̓̋̎̋̑͐̿̂̌͆̐̈́͊̈́̂̎͌̋͂͒̈́͊̎́̇́̑͂̾̋͊̾̓̀̓̎̍͊̅͌̓̊͌̌̿͆͗̉͋̍͂͒͌͋͋͊̓̂͆̂̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͘̕͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̸̡̨̧̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̛̛͎̮̖̮͓͚͉̲̘̜͈̱̠̙̤̣͕̦͉̬̲̭͉̘͚͇̖̬̪̼̜̰̩̮̜͍̯̙͇̹̝̺̦̯̱̲͎͕̘͎̮̳͇̜̠̼͍̘̝̪̮͕̻͖̥͍̜̣͉̦͈̫̗̯̰̻͖͉͙̖͎̬͉͙̪̞̱̳̗̺͈͈̞̤͚̣̮̣̹͍͙̻̮͖̂̾̑̈́̀͑̐̐̄̑̎̌̐͆̊̓̐̀̏͆͂͑͋̅̎̂̉͆̿̋̈́̂̃̔͊̈́́̐̓̅̒̄̆̾͋̍̄̒́̈́̿̂̈́̃̈́̇̇͊̿̇͌̂̅͌̾̊̾̊̌̓̾̀̿̑̓̉̿́̈̈́͂́̈́͂̄̌̔̂̑̋̆̎̒͆̉̂̔͌̐͆͛̈́̾͑̐̒̍͒̔̐͊̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅw̶̧̭̞̫̣̞̗̞̟̱͉̭̰̙̽̀̈́̑͋̈́̍̒̈́͆̀̆̉͆̍̐̾̓͋̾͗̎̓͒̔͑͗̈́̓̆̾͆̐͋̋̔͐̀̾̎͋̓͌̄̑̈̒̓́͑̎̍̔͊̆̏̂̓̀̓̄̈́͊͆͋̀͂̎̿͗̀̎̓̎̂͋͐̚̚͘̚̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝o̴̢̢̧̢̨̧̨̨̜̗͙͇̲̩̘̳̲̹͙͎͙͕̪̜̭̫̫̩̯̯̝̠̺̪̥̪̬̞̝̖̗̎̿̀́̀̽͑͑͆̆̿̕̚͜͝ͅͅr̸̢̨̧̗̠̪̞̱͚̯̬̼̬̗̩̹̘̹̯̻̹̠͉͚̰̞̫̞̣̟̫̱̳͈̹̱̩̳͔̝͚̻̦̱͍̙̫͔̹̽ͅḑ̴̡̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̛̣̪̗̱͖̝͖̫̠̮̤̗̘̣̙̟͎͙̜̻̬͔͓͓̤̩̠̜̞̰̟̻̻̭̝̖̞̻͚̰̻̗̬͓͓̱̟̼̣͍͍͔̳̲̠͔̬̤̟̤̲̠̦̯̺̦͔̪̙̰͈̘̰̩̙̹͈̺͖͓̺͚̹̭̲̯͙̬̩̦̹̗̖͇̓̅̾̅͒̾͒̃͆̓̉̂̌̏̈̓̍̌̅͂̓̃̆̿͌͆͛̌̉̓̄͐͂̽́̋̈́̎̓̿͛̌͐̈́̐̓̾͛̍͘̕̚͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̴̡̡̨̧̢̛͇̭̼͈̻̞͖̺̬̻̹͉͕̱̖̹̻̻̣͍͇̦͕̹̰͈̞̫̣̖͉͓̰̳͙͖̝̥̤̑̓̈́̅̀͗͌̇͛͋̑͐͂̏̀̃͂̂̊̀̋̏̊̑̚͝͠͝͝ͅ]. I voted for Ice Tomb because the whites and bosses are sexy, many other
good choices too!

I swear to Oryx I’m going to drag you inside this spare Fungal key I have and you are going to like it

I think the puppet masters theatre is quite cool. The different puppet classes are interesting and the boss and troom looks cool aswell as dropping two skins which is unique. Best Kabam dungeon I think.

Tomb is the best endgame dungeon with high enemy variety and interesting bossfight. Nest bossfight is also cool.

Ocean Trench
thessal = :heart: