Favorite Dungeon?

The Puppet Master’s Encore’s super entertaining, as it puts the bullet hell theme to great use. If you’re in a large group, it can get bland, but soloing forces you to actively go after the puppets. The boss room’s decorated, except there’s nothing extravagant, which I appreciate.

the Nest’s boss fight is the only thing in rotmg I find engaging in any capacity, and even then if there’s too many people around it still wilts pathetically (that’s an issue with the game as a whole rather than the Nest though). LH in its entirety is reduced to soul-crushing tedium as soon as you learn the phases and the whole abandoned mineshaft double dungeon thing still doesn’t grab me in any way for some reason. maybe my opinion on it could change slightly if I ever actually set foot inside, but I’m content to never find out.

I think part of it is that the Nest’s boss room is so very tiny compared to the other end-game bosses available: in a super large room you inevitably have the problem of “not enough bullets in the back” or “way too dense up close”, but the Nest doesn’t have that problem so much. there’s never enough room to get complacent. considering rotmg has basically turned into “Complacency: The Game”, I find the Killer Bee Queen to be a highly noteworthy boss and possibly the very last thing about rotmg that could ever be interesting.

of course the actual dungeon part of the Nest is pretty “meh” and gets incredibly same-y due to the super low enemy variety and the troom boss is extremely bland, but none of the others are particularly attention-grabbing either so :woman_shrugging:

Parasite Chambers (IMO) is hands down the best designed dungeon in the game.

The aesthetic is truly fantastic, the monsters are dangerous, well designed abominations and the boss is greatly designed in such a way that the difficulty depends if you cleared the dungeon (or atleast the Colonies), and if i’m not wrong, it’s the only dungeon that you can progress only with interacting with an active part of the enviroment, and that’s with the explosive barrels scattered throughout the dungeon, therefore making your weapons not the only way to actually do damage.

Also the drops, a good source of Mana, very good whites (Tome of Pain may or not be debatable, but damn the Scepter and the Spell are good), and drops 4 parts of 2 different, very good ST Sets.

There’s nothing i can hate about this dungeon.

PaInLiNgS

The scary part is their erratic movement pattern, i guess i’ll agree with that one.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to copy paste it here.

Anyone who chose Halls is an [I̶̡̨̨̡̲̣̪͕̥̮͎͓͙̝̦͚͇̰̩̫̳͕͖̣̠̖̝̗̘̱̰̝̤̹͓̠̘̝̮͍͉̪͉͎̺̼̮͓̤̱̠͙͚̠̙̜͍͈̝̘̹̰̪͍͓̭͕͍͇̩̞͔̺͎̼̊̌͑͋̀͂̾͐̈͋̐̍̀̅̈́̃̅̍̑̉͗̔̈́̓̽̉̀̔̃̈́́͑̊͛̍́͒̈́͆̈́̓̅̓́̉̈́̓̈̒͗̕͘̚̕͜͝͝ͅ ̶̨̧̨̡̨̡̧̢̡̢̧̡̛̛̬͓̹͎͙͈͔̼̞̩͎̠̪͈͕̮͕̜̠̺̤̩͎̼͙̱̼̺̮̤͓̞̦̩̫̦͙͖̗̮͕͇̥̱̰͔͇̝͓̫̗̝̞̟̪̠̠̫̰̪͙̩̠͍̞͈̳͍͚̥͔̔͐̀̓͑̓̂̃͛̇̈́̔̈́͆̿̋͋̂̄̀̓́͒̆̓̎̈́͛͑̈́͗͑͛̀̓̌͂̄̉͂̏̉͂̓͗̑̐̽̍̄̾͊̒̑͆̋̽͐̋͑͗̅̋̍͒̌̓̑̚̚̕̕̚͘͝͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̨̢̧̡̢̨̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̟̯͓̙͚̜̩̜̤͓̱̳̻͙̥͎̝̼̦̖͚̹̦̫̳͔̪̞͈̝̻͖̩̖͖͔̰͔̞̜̣̘̞̗̺̰͇͖̗͖̮̗̥̻̳̲̟̘̞̘̥͈̯͔͔͇̦̼̫̖͙͚̥̻̬̙̙̀̔̋̑̔̍̒̑̐̌̎̉̾̊̏̑̓̅̈́͒̀̇̐̽́̓͌̎̃̽̈́̌̐̐́̒̂̊̂̈́̈̍̾͌̏̈͊̏̀̀̐̽̿͊̄͐̅̈͒̓̔́̈́̓̌̋̈́̄͂̐̓̿͆͂̀̀̍̏̏̏͂̀́́́̌̀̉͂͗͑̈͌́̃͘̚͘̕̚̕̕̕̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅa̷̡̧̧̢̨̧̢͕̺̲͍͖̰͉͔̥̲̺̤̯̭͖̩̥̲̻͇͇̟͉̻̻̝̘̞̝̦̺͔͈̪͈̺̫̼̮̲͙̟̹̗̼̥̥̫̼̺̜̥̥̐̿͒̑̒̽̊̾̄͗̽͆̔̾̀͋̿̅̅͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜ͅn̵̨̢̨̧̢̨̛̛̯̻̻̫͖̼̲͍̖̪͇̼̜̼̬͇͚͙͉͙̣̣͙̙̼̼̟̺͇͓͈̘̼̩͖̜͔̩̼̞͍̙̻̠̹͚͇͔̪͉̙̩͎͕̪̜̭̤͈̰̰͈̦̫̹̜̲̬̳̳̳͉̦̬̖̩̳̤͙͖̙͉̻̏̐͗̈́̅̄̔̈́͗̄͊̓̈́̈͗͊̄̌̄̉̉̄̈̋̂̄̊̃̈̈̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅņ̶̛̩̟͉̬̜̱̖͎̪͇̰͚̹͎̫̯̝̯͓̍̑͛͗̓̄̈́̏́̂̽͛̂͐̆̋̑̈́́̌̓̂͑̆͒̇͊͐͆͛̄̏̅̆̿̒͂̂̏̒͒̃̓͘͝͠͠͠͝o̵̧̧̨̧͎̬̝͍̻̗̣̠̙̭̤̣̟͍̦̲̺̫̞͉̭͚͓̤̣͎͓̠̜͓̒̀̆͆̈̒͛̈̾͒̈́̂̔̊̒͗̈́͗͛̌͗̾͛̒̍̀͌̍̈́͗̌͜͝ͅt̷̨̧̨̧̢̧̙͇̟͈̥͖̤̤͚͚̠͇̥̻͚̃́͛̓̔̚ ̸̢̨̡̨̰͈̱͖̯̯͉̰͚͔̦̗͉̹̲̰̫̤͓͈̱̀̾̎̓͐̀͒̓̋̆͑̉̔͐͊̓́̍͛͆̓̑͋́̇̀̈́̋͑͆̄̓͊̀̒̿̋̓̈́̋̇͂͐̓̅̔͗͋͛̎͆̂͊͊̉̊̉͗͊̐̽͛̎̾̌̎̂̆̒̀̿̆̂͌̎́̋͛̒̂͋̎̄̀̌̋̂̂̿̐̾̌͒̋̚̕̚̚̕͘̕̕͠͝͝ͅș̴̡̡̧̧̡̨̢̡̧̡̧̡̺͉̮̙̣͉̺̼̳̪͖̼̺̘͎͍̥͇͇̗̖̺̞̥̝̥̼͔̪̘͓͖̬̮̖͓͍̞̫̳̙̼͇̪͓͇̯̗͙͖̮̼͚͈͍̗̰͕̺͔̥͇̬͙̬̟̜̙̠͓̳̝͈́̂̊͆̍̓́̌̌̆̔̌̀͋̍̒͐͋̔͑͒̊̃̎̄̊̓͂̇͗̈́͒̇̀̆͆̔̊́͛̈̈̂̌̈̓̂͊̒̒̾̀͒̇̄̚̚͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅa̷̢̢̧̛̛̛̛̭͎̻̩̱̘̭̹̹̬͚͔̜̥̭̼̙̤̹̦̫̭͙͍̼͍̠͎̪̫͔̪̯̹̤̜̫̳̜̤̦̪̬̣̠̹̬͔͉͇̣̠̗̹̘̣̣̜̮̫͍̖̺̠͔͚̫̥̥̹͇̟̼͎͔̼̒̀̋̔̀̿̋̀̈́̓̍͆͗͆̅̓̂̓̌̌̓̄̂͒̌̀̒̄͋͊͗͊͂̀̿͂̈́̔̔̈́̒̑̊̇̆͊̄̈́͊̆̎̈́͆͂̓̈̂̓̅̀̾͐̒̾͌̈́̓̈́̇̍̏̀̉̈́͑̍̌̍̑̑͐̊͌͌̎͐́͗̿̍̕̕͘͘͘͜͝͝͝͝ͅỳ̷̨̡̧̡̧̡̢̨̧̨̢̧̢̢̛͈̤̲͕̣̪̼͖͔̜̘͉͔̲͙͚̘͕̺̱͚̤̥̺̭̲̫͍̜̮͕͎̬̘̝̥͎͇̟̺͉̮̬̱̼͍̼͕̱̘͓̗̫̯̣̰͍̠̻̤̮͙͈̦̗͕͓̮̹̩̖̭̻͉̬͖͚̺̥̬̝͓̱̺̬͎̻̯͉̭̙̠͍̼̪̱̝͂͜͜ͅͅͅ ̴̨̢̧̛̛̛̳̣̮̲͉̤͖̪̮̣̖̻̰̻̯̰̮̥̲͓̯̠͍͖̤͔̝̭̤̝̯̺̙̹͇̲͎̳̲͎̻̱͈̻̣͙͙̙̣̹̰̇̑̉̀̈́̈́̊̎͋̑̿̌́̓͂̏͌̏̃̊̌̀̑́̊́͋́̽̔̂̉̊̉͑͆̄̿̀́̆̈́͑̽̊̐͗̊͛̀̍̏̅̅͐̊͒̈̇͆͋̉́̇̋̀͂̐̓̉̆̓͂͋̏͆̒̋̃̈́̍͂̐̑͂͂̇͊̇̉͒̉͂̕͘̕͘͘̚̚̕̕̕͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅṭ̷̡̨̧̨̛͍͉̬͈͕̥͎̠̗͎͓͕̹͓̞͈̱̠͉̥̮̥̯͔͍͇͗̋͝ͅͅͅḩ̸̨̨̨̡̢̨̡̛̛̛̭̟̜̣̺͚̜̮̣͚͓̲͎̻̮̙̥̲̘͈̤̭̫̩̰͚̣̗̞͈̣̖̩̺͙͖̬̹͖̜̯͔̜̼͔͓͉̳̩̱͙̜̬̙̼̮͚͇̮̓͗̓̑͋̓̎͑̌͌̑́̽̍͑̈́̏͌̿͆͆̅̾̄͐̿̉̽͗͋̆̓͋͂̐̔͗͆͗͋̏̔̄̒͊̒͐̿̒͑̀͌͑͛͐̎̽͗̽̑̑̅̒͊̓̐́̊̔́̽̑̓͒̂̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅȩ̴̢̡̨̧̧̨̧̨̢̛̛̳͚̜̙͕͔̖̝̲̫̯̹͕̭̻̤̠̯̤̦̙̹̻͙͍̤̥̩̝̭͚̝͇̱̖̜̳͈̯͚̙̞͉̣̲̞̙̳̠̮̝͔̫͎̩͎̓͌͑̉͒͋͒̆̀͂͒̃̌̀͒̈́͛͆̈́̈́̀͛̀̈́̑͛̈́͐̊̀̃́̔͋͊̓̓͋̎̃̿͗̌̅̈́̐̋̌̏̅͂̎̅̊̈́̋́͑̂̅́̓̐̉͂͂̿͋̊͐͒͋̈̔̊̊̋̏̏̀̍͛̕̚͘͘͜͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅ ̶̧̧̢̨̡̡̛̛͚͍͚͎̗͓͈͖̱̰͉̘̰͎͈͔̹̼̳͓̮̘̮̣͓̳̦͍̣̰̳̝̟̬̖̰̮̜͕̗͚͍̗̮̮̙̤̺̙̩̞̤̞̟̗͎̩̻̥͎͈̣̞̳̰̋͗̿̾̀́̊̍́̀̋̎̋̀̂̍̈́͌̈́̂̿́̔̈́́̄̏̉̅̑̆́͒͛͛̒͂̐́̊̈́̅̍̽̆̑͂̈́̅̓̽̀̀̍͒̂̏̏̄̂̀̇͑͐̈́́̽̀̈́͌̔̀̄̚͘̕̚͘͘̕͝͝͝͠ͅf̵̨̨̡̡̢̧̢̢̧̧̢̨̛̝̹͙͎͔̘̗̜͓̜̼̗̤̘̪̺͙̞͉̙̣̘̰͚̤̤͈̼̹̥̰̖̭̠̻͓̝̻͓̫͇͎͇̱̰̲͙̬̦̘̺̠̭̞̭̦̹̤̹̰͚̼̝̦͓̘̰͇͈̮͎̤̖͈̜̦̗̯̥͖̥̲̻͙̹̱͑̔͗̽̒̉̃͊̒͛̏͆̔́̃͆́̽͂̈́̎́̀̓͒͘͜͝ͅơ̴̢͕̤̰̝̲͖͉̱͕͇̙͉̱̯͔̻͔̩͑̉͂̉͛̽̽̐̆̏̈̈́̓̈́͊̔̊͆͒͋̆͂̽̕͜ŗ̶̨̡̨̨̨̡̧̢̛̛̛̰̰̟̱̰̺̘͓͎͖̤̹͖̠͉̬̜̰̠̻̺̫̼̖͉̗͈̻͉̘̳͖͎̟̗̹͙͚̼̬͎̺͙͙̺͖̲̖͇̞̰͕͍̲̟̹̫̩̖͈͙͎̯̅̂̎̋̓̀̄͐͊̋͊̐̎̋̀̋͋̅́̽̒̎̄͋́̋̊̀̋̃͊͗͆̓̾̔̊͆̅̈̇͂̈́̀͆͒͌͊̈́͑͛̊̐͛̆̓̍̑̃̈́̋͌̿͛̇̿̂͂͂́͐̿̈́̀̒̓͂͌̈͛͛̀͂͐̑̇͒̈́̓̽̂͗̑́͋̊͐͆̿̏̌̊̀́́̍͛̕͘͘̕̚̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠b̴̢̨̢̛̛̛̬̠̙̩͓̤̘̮̰̯̤̝̤̺̦͓̭̪͖̠̠͚̹͙̬͍͓͔͚̪̤͓͇͎̦͎̯̣͈͇̬̣̫͉̖̠̙̥͇͈̙͖̠̖̫͙̦̜͖̼͎̭͙̺̙̗̩͔̱̖̥͉̣̮͍̙̥̰̪̫̲̌̉̾̌̇̿̈́͋͒̾̅̿̀͒̈́͌̋̍̀̀̋͆͑͊̋̂̐̇̎̑̐̀̏̉̂̽̎̋̎͐̉͌̔̃̂̍̈́̋̋͑̂̀̅̅͊̅͒̌̉͐̍̿̆̓̽̍̈́̍̓̀́̍͑͐̃͊̑̍͒̑̆̆͆̈́̒̋̂́̍̐͆̾͐͌̿̑͋̈́͘̚͘͘̚̕̚̚̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅį̸̡̧̧̧̧̢̧̨̢̧̛̛̘͉̝̫̭̖͍͚̪͎̠͍̘̤̞͍̻͎̣̞̬̭̹̹̯̬͓͉̫̟͓͇̺̗̻̞̰̫̪̘͔͇͔̟̤͔̞̞̹̫͍̲̱͈͈̟̈̏̃̄̊̂̈́̍̓̔̀͂̾̃͆̔̈́̅̽̄̈̐̾̏́͌̑͆͒̒̾̊̎̽̋̊̊̈̇́͆͌͑̓́̈́̎̌͊́́̒̊͌̑̄̋́́͗̈̋͐̎̓̎̄̾͌̃̆̃͋̔̄̈́̈̎̑͆̈͆͆̃͌͒̃͊̾́̾̉̑̈́̃̏̋͆̋̓̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͠d̷̢̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̡̨̧̛̛̯̱̥͉͈͕͈̪̼̰̣͍͔̱̝͍̭̥̹͖̣͍͍͉̺̥̖̪̯̺͎̯̣̹̣͙̭̠̹̪͔̻̻̣̹̮͖̻͕̬͍̞̟̰̝̜͓̝͙͙͎̤̜̥̹̩͔̼͙̘͔̯̤̬͇͖̥̻̔͊͐͐́͛͂̂̋̋̈̾̈́̓̏̈́̆̇̿̄̈͂̑̈́̋͐̓͐͆͌̓̈́̈́͗͂͒͗͒͋͐̅̎̓̍͒̽͗̾̋̑̌͋̿̐̊́͛̔̊͋͊̏̈̉̓́̏̄̋͂͗̉̂͂̏̓̉̌͑̏̄̈́͒̌̔͛̕̕̚͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͠͝͝d̷̢̛͓̖̪̟̟̯̗̩̹̳͕̦̘͕̜̠̜̭̞̠͚̗͇̘̟̘̱͖̦͚̤̯̥̳̤̙̜͕̟̥͈͉̞͙̲̰̮͕̘̩̍̊̀̀̄̋̉́̌͐͆̅̀̽̿̐́̒̽͛̃̂̾̎̈́̆̋̈́̐̍̎̈̈́̎̍̽̃͛͗̀͑̃̍̀͑̐̀́̍̅́̋̉̅͛̋͋͋̓̌̓̑͂̆̋͊͐͒͂͆͛̅̈̓̈́̂̃͊͋̕̚̚̕͘͘̕̚͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅe̴̡̢̢̨̨̧̡̡̢̛̛̛̻̬͚̖͉̪͙̯͇̻̲̜̘̜̹̗͍̼̻̣̭͓̳̟͖̣͚̞̫̥̰͔͓͇̣̦̱͓̟̫̰͇͍͉̦̠͙͇̪̥̳̬͙͎̝̻͕͈̺̩̳̠̖̞̭̦̗͔̳̠͇̝̺̫͔͕̬̥͉̲͙̭̻̗͍͎̭͍̫̰̫̹̹͖͍̜̺̜̝͇̘̖̜͆̑̌̈̐̈́̈͌́̒̉̑͛̇̈͊́̿̓̑̀̾̋̈́̈́̀̈́̾̒͊̿̄̃̽̾͌̓͆͛͆̃̈́͑̌̑̓̓̀̐͗̈́̅͊͂͗̓̈́̄̓̀͆͂̏̃́̂̄̂̍͌̏͊͋͛͌̎̋͒̉͆̊͒͛͋͑̑̈́͗̆̏̒̿͂̊͗͌̔̋͌̄̔̂̊̍̃̍̍̇͘̚͘̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅṉ̸̛̛̥̗͓͎̠̭̰̼͇̏͛̋͗̇̈̊͌́̋̊́̊̒̇̐̈́̆͌̎̆̑̆̑͆̿̇̽̐͛̎̒͆̀̈́͛͛̀͆̌̄͋̑̓̋̎̋̑͐̿̂̌͆̐̈́͊̈́̂̎͌̋͂͒̈́͊̎́̇́̑͂̾̋͊̾̓̀̓̎̍͊̅͌̓̊͌̌̿͆͗̉͋̍͂͒͌͋͋͊̓̂͆̂̕̕͘̚̚̕̕͘̕͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̸̡̨̧̧̨̨̨̨̨̧̡̡̡̛̛͎̮̖̮͓͚͉̲̘̜͈̱̠̙̤̣͕̦͉̬̲̭͉̘͚͇̖̬̪̼̜̰̩̮̜͍̯̙͇̹̝̺̦̯̱̲͎͕̘͎̮̳͇̜̠̼͍̘̝̪̮͕̻͖̥͍̜̣͉̦͈̫̗̯̰̻͖͉͙̖͎̬͉͙̪̞̱̳̗̺͈͈̞̤͚̣̮̣̹͍͙̻̮͖̂̾̑̈́̀͑̐̐̄̑̎̌̐͆̊̓̐̀̏͆͂͑͋̅̎̂̉͆̿̋̈́̂̃̔͊̈́́̐̓̅̒̄̆̾͋̍̄̒́̈́̿̂̈́̃̈́̇̇͊̿̇͌̂̅͌̾̊̾̊̌̓̾̀̿̑̓̉̿́̈̈́͂́̈́͂̄̌̔̂̑̋̆̎̒͆̉̂̔͌̐͆͛̈́̾͑̐̒̍͒̔̐͊̚̕͘̚̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅw̶̧̭̞̫̣̞̗̞̟̱͉̭̰̙̽̀̈́̑͋̈́̍̒̈́͆̀̆̉͆̍̐̾̓͋̾͗̎̓͒̔͑͗̈́̓̆̾͆̐͋̋̔͐̀̾̎͋̓͌̄̑̈̒̓́͑̎̍̔͊̆̏̂̓̀̓̄̈́͊͆͋̀͂̎̿͗̀̎̓̎̂͋͐̚̚͘̚̚̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝o̴̢̢̧̢̨̧̨̨̜̗͙͇̲̩̘̳̲̹͙͎͙͕̪̜̭̫̫̩̯̯̝̠̺̪̥̪̬̞̝̖̗̎̿̀́̀̽͑͑͆̆̿̕̚͜͝ͅͅr̸̢̨̧̗̠̪̞̱͚̯̬̼̬̗̩̹̘̹̯̻̹̠͉͚̰̞̫̞̣̟̫̱̳͈̹̱̩̳͔̝͚̻̦̱͍̙̫͔̹̽ͅḑ̴̡̧̧̢̧̡̛̛̛̣̪̗̱͖̝͖̫̠̮̤̗̘̣̙̟͎͙̜̻̬͔͓͓̤̩̠̜̞̰̟̻̻̭̝̖̞̻͚̰̻̗̬͓͓̱̟̼̣͍͍͔̳̲̠͔̬̤̟̤̲̠̦̯̺̦͔̪̙̰͈̘̰̩̙̹͈̺͖͓̺͚̹̭̲̯͙̬̩̦̹̗̖͇̓̅̾̅͒̾͒̃͆̓̉̂̌̏̈̓̍̌̅͂̓̃̆̿͌͆͛̌̉̓̄͐͂̽́̋̈́̎̓̿͛̌͐̈́̐̓̾͛̍͘̕̚͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅs̴̡̡̨̧̢̛͇̭̼͈̻̞͖̺̬̻̹͉͕̱̖̹̻̻̣͍͇̦͕̹̰͈̞̫̣̖͉͓̰̳͙͖̝̥̤̑̓̈́̅̀͗͌̇͛͋̑͐͂̏̀̃͂̂̊̀̋̏̊̑̚͝͠͝͝ͅ]. I voted for Ice Tomb because the whites and bosses are sexy, many other
good choices too!

I swear to Oryx I’m going to drag you inside this spare Fungal key I have and you are going to like it

I think the puppet masters theatre is quite cool. The different puppet classes are interesting and the boss and troom looks cool aswell as dropping two skins which is unique. Best Kabam dungeon I think.

Tomb is the best endgame dungeon with high enemy variety and interesting bossfight. Nest bossfight is also cool.

Ocean Trench
thessal = :heart:

slurp

Who are you and what have you done with @Mrunibro?

Abyss is objectively the best dungeon in the game, what are you talking about…

go read my comment on least favorite dungeon thread (linked on my first post here)

thessal.gif

For me its a tossup between davy’s and cem. The whole key mechanic is really fun and interesting and the wave mechanic of cem is also really fun with the slight pacing issues fixed. The only reason I picked Davy’s is because the last phase of skuld is now heart attack inducing especially with the confusion. Also the lanturn mechanic is super cool.

That fight is my favorite part of cem, unlike the rest of the dungeon, I legitimately feel in danger

Haha, 500HP demons go brr

Fixed that for ya

Okay, well. No one likes the Candyland Hunting grounds, or am I the first one to choose it? Anyway, let me explain. Before the swoll paladin set got soulbounded, I used to say that patience in this dungeon’s worth rings of decades. I wanted to be one of the people that spent lots of time in the dungeon to get a piece of the set.

The set’s rework was a GALAXY BRAIN move. They changed the sprites of the sword and the armour, so that when you see people carrying these, you know they surely ran the dungeon for quite a long time (or they might have been extremely lucky). It adds this kind of value, you know ? I agree, the items sprites look ugly, but in my opinion the items themselves got better. I don’t know about the seal though. Never bothered to learn and play paladin, so can’t say on this one.

I really like the concept of killing minions, so that bigger ones come to defend the little creatures, like shiny white knights in armor that come to help those who cannot fight for themselves. They eventually get killed too, but hey, the idea remains XD.

The dungeon’s aesthetic is great, the color palette fits the theme really well without being too flashy, wich is surprising. My eyes should hurt while running the dungeon, I mean I particularly don’t like unicorns and the like in general, but man, killing them feels great. Especially the Gigacorn, the satisfying sound it makes when it gets hurt makes me feel like: ‘‘AWW YES BABY GET REKT’’.

About killing, running the dungeon with music that you like running in the background is one of the best things in the game for me. I don’t mind the repetitiveness of it, with music on I could do it for hours. Even better, it makes me enjoy more the dungeon AND the music at the SAME time.

Something else that I find really fun is how the layout affects the number of players that stay inside the dungeon. Depending of the number of players that clear minions, their coordination and the number and disposition of the rooms, bosses spawn rate fluctuates, thus it affects the patience of the players.

The candyland is the only dungeon where you can have conversations. In every other dungeons, you have to participate during its whole length, or you leech and check your facebook while others do the work and get to the boss. In each of these scenarios, you don’t have time for conversations. But in the candyland, its another matter. You can clear minions for awhile, then leech waiting for bosses to spawn. Its okay, because if the boss spawn rate drops and you see that there are too much clearers its more efficient for you to leech. While you leech, you have all the time to talk with other players, trade or even flex.

In second there is the Haunted Cemetery.

Lots of potions, good UTs and an ST set for you to get.
Bosses are interesting, minions are varied, the battleground changes with each round.

Like @Nameness, my favorite part of the dungeon is the skuld fight. Not too hard for me to attempt, but definitely deadly. And each time I success, my heart is pounding, and I feel like I just accomplished a big challenge. I rarely end up feeling like this in RotMG, so it being consistent when completing the dungeon is a big point in its favor and it is the only thing that places it second.

Sorry for the long post y’all, but thanks if you’ve read through all of this. I hope that my thoughts on the subject have made you reason a bit, and that my english level allowed you to read this.