Favorite ROTMG Enemy Quote?

This ice i throw is of my construction, but when it hits you, it means destruction!

I think thats it, not 100% sure

I was about to say it, but youā€™re right, this is how itā€™s said.

Thereā€™s also another funny one he can say, but I canā€™t remember exactly what it wasā€¦

Bad puns I may use to cause offense, but the pain you will feel shall be immense!

And the last one is this -
Ice is cold, Blood is thick, You being alive, Makes me SICK!

Thatā€™s the one I was searching for!

I never heard this one x)

I canā€™t really think of an absolute favourite, but one that I really like now that I think about it is Malusā€™ final piece of dialogue:
ā€œEven if you are victorious, thatā€¦that THING still crawls in the halls! You make an irredeemable mistake by defeating the only people keeping it suppressed!ā€

And I also like the dialogue of the Killer Queen Bee :)))))

wait, it talks?

The joke is that she doesnā€™t

Lol

Password incorrect! Loading manufacturing infoā€¦
Manufacturing process started: 12/1/2017. Finished: 30-6-2017. Total document memory size 856 kB; 17,144 lines; 874,703 character length.
Production by Deca Games OƜ, Executive producer: Mrunibro. Artists: Beige, Poshun, Dappertron. BLOODQWEN. Special thanks: Krathan, Kiddforce, Atrapper, and The UGC Team.
Executive producer message: ā€˜Finally done! 7 Months in production and all of it was amazing! Hopefully, Iā€™ll bee able to do many more projects like this!

Me when a sphinx spawns RIGHT ON TOP OF ME. ā€œAGHHHHHHHHHHHH IT SPAWNED ON TOP OF MEā€

Hopefully he wonā€™t bee able too because the project sucked.

Honestly tho

I suck tbh

Iā€™ve had the outskirts of the sphinxā€™s desert spawn on me, but the chances of it spawning right on you are quite low. :man_shrugging:

quite low, but It has happened to me once, one of the pillars spawned directly next to me

I may or may not have nexused

You attempt to destroy us ? I know your name Gƶrkem

Whatā€™s dat from?

The Reward Chest has spawned! It will be Invulnerable for 15 seconds.

holy shit every time I see this lol

Red demon

I can not fail my purpose xd