Favorite Skin/Dye Combinations

I know people have had these threads in the past, but I wanted to revive it (feel free to merge). I have recently fallen in love with the bee cloths and the large striped cloths, here are my favorite current characters!

2020-07-25 2020-07-25%20(2)

Interesting, funny or favorite skin 'n dyes combos (n' pets if you're Demonseye)

Personally I’m in love with a combination of Dark Orchid, Medium Orchid, Orchid, Snow, and Lavender dyes.

I’ve not really seen what people have done in the past, but I’ll give this a go! I suppose I won’t include any 16x16 skins, just in case:

Probably one of my more favorite chars I’ve made.

I like the simplicity of my current trix with cooler colored dyes!

I improved upon its (imo) ugly original coloring. :slight_smile:

image image

Meh to the warrior maiden, but I enjoyed the dark, jeweled look of the bashing bride! I used it as a sprite in a game I was making for school.

Not my best/favorite either, but I thought the combined slate/magma effect was cool at the time

image image

And finally, although perhaps not an awesome finale, my cotton candy candy and sea foam witches! I hated the color schematic of my cotton candy witch and did it as a joke at first, but quickly grew fond of it.

Anyway, after that tirade, now that I’ve access to more combinations with spending fame instead of gold, I hope to make more! All of those were f2p dyes and skins I found, so I made do with what I had. :smile:

(I’ll try to include 16x16 if those are allowed? @Furyborn)

Of course 16x16 are allowed! If anything I am more interested in those since I feel like the dye locations are usually just awkward for them. Your cotton candy wizzy is phenominal.

That one out of all of them, huh :joy:

my 16x16, really like it
that bard looked dope
damn this one was cool
ohhh i like this one too
cool christmas priest
just a white ninja

I also had this mystic

I can’t seem to find a way to show off my dead 16x16 shows. I could show which sets they were and the cloths dues that went with them… any ideas?

Do outside sites have the option to show 16x16 skins?

this also looked cool
so did this
and this
ah yes, the golden knight skin with the gold dye

Not that I saw, most regrettably. Some didn’t work, and all were heavily outdated.

Screenshot_20200725-153316
Put this in an earlier thread like this, makes Stheno skin look like a sand spirit or something like that.

Screenshot_20200725-153425
@Orsome duck

Screenshot_20200725-153408
Bee cloth looks really good on ghost bride, though blue would have been preferable.

Screenshot_20200725-153459
Idk what I liked about this one, but I was really fond of this priest

The best skin to put dyes on imo? The Puppet Master Assassin skin (tho stheno skin might come fisrt when ill finally get it):

You can make so much combinations with this one, you can, for instance, make 2 colors contrast…
canvas
(he looks like he’s entirely yellow, but with shade on the side)
canvas2
(the night and the day)

or mash together resembling dyes like this one:
canvas3

image image
Smug%20Alma

Ah yes, the mystic has some skin in her hair

Dang, I need to get that skin now! That looks awesome!

Meet me in-game later, just bought one for you

Yeah, and its usually very looked-down upon, so its sold at like 2-3 life most of the time. But, since Ludwiga just got you one…

These skins are tradable??? I thought LudwiGa was joking…