Favorite Skin/Dye Combinations

Not that it’s underrated, it just drops at a decent rate from a glands dungeon.

Yeah thats how I got mine. Both puppet skins are tradeable. the jester trickster is rarer tho, so more expensive.

@Twitchystr yeah maybe not that much underrated, but definitely not a common skin.

That do play in the price.

Oooooh, I thought he was talking about the swimsuit skins XD

Yeah, I know that’s tradable, then

My favorite dye combination, plan on using it on all my maxed characters. (dim gray accessory dye+indian red clothing dye)

not my skin, but i saw someone with this skin combo:
orangebag
Its an orange bag!

I’ve seen a few people use that same combination. Not recently though, so if you would be having a knight like this one then you’re still special.

You all remember back when those iceman skins were everywhere years ago? Those were generally some of the most toxic people I came across back the day. :unamused:

Well, I started playing just at the right time then, because I didnt see much of those toxic icemen.
Or maybe its just because I would automatically block anyone showing toxic behaviour back then.
Or maybe its because the only thing I remember of that time is me or my brother getting a dbow and making the other one jealous about it. Simpler times.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.