Favorite songs?

theres some threads about this but they are kinda dead now so ill start mine.

smh u both posted at the same time

People probably don’t expect this, but I’m a Metal person.

One of my favorites:

Decently long. Has a sort of narrative:

A longer one. Doesn’t seem that good, but it grows on you:

What’d I’d imagine most people think of when you say Metal:

Another long one. Also grows on you:

I like rock too:

Personally I like this one a lot:

A classic:

This one hits me hard for some reason:

There’s a line in here that I just love:

Heathens is ungood sonk.

Some of my favorites, in no particular order.

Here are some of my Favorite songs

I’ve been listening to this one a lot recently (can you believe this lost against Toy at the finals of eurovision? yeah feelsbad :c)

Fisrt song I learned to play on guitar

The Unforgiven II & III aren’t real shh

----------------------------------------“chill” zone down below----------------------------------------

Second song I learned

and this guy is god x3x

yes

(Just noticed I’ve been “typing” this reply for over 3 hours cuz I’ve been listening to each song as I paste it here, and I would continue (yeah got a widdle bit carried away) buuuut I think it’s already too much, plus maybe not even half will get listened to anyway x3x)
Sooo if chu ever wondered what Glawi likes to listen to, there chu go ^^

You like the zombie cove by Bad Wolves? I would assume so as it’s in the same genre as 80% of these songs.

I did listen to it and it is pretty good but, I would rather listen to the original

Beat me to the punch with Welcome to the Jungle

One of the most underrated GNR songs. Doesn’t even get radio play.

I could go on and on those are just some i never get tired of hearing but there are a lot more

One of the first riffs I learned on guitar, and still one of my favorites to play.

Someone already posted Welcome to the Jungle, but come on, it’s Welcome to the Jungle! If I didn’t put this song here, I’d be lying through my teeth.

Not much to say, other than the lick after each bar is absolutely awesome.

I won’t lie, this song is a guilty pleasure of mine, but for some reason, it never gets old.

Hell. Yes. This song is just great in every way, from its lyrics to its riffs, to its vocals.

Okay, I know I said Wild Side was my guilty pleasure, but this is my actual guilty pleasure. I actually really love this song.

You can never go wrong with this song.

I love this bassline. The only song with a bassline I enjoy more is later in this post.

Is this a Jojo reference?

This song basically defined the 90’s. Need I say more?

Here’s my favorite bassline. It’s just so catchy and rhythmic.

A highly underrated song by a highly underrated band. Although they were great with Dio, but this is my favorite Rainbow song.

An awesome song. I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s just a really good song.

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AAAFRICAA

The official Ickabod playlist of musics that are pretty alright

Just the goblin ones

omg Metallica yes

This

This

Summary

jk

My favorite song is— nothing! I don’t have a favorite song. Sway my opinion please

reported.

jk