Favourite in-game sprites?

it’s been a long time since I’ve updated my favorite sprites with the new stuff.

favorite skin: image
favorite pet skin: image
favorite item: image
favorite enemy: image

Always wondered how people thought the black spots were the eyes and mouth lmao

A sprite I mistranslated (don’t know if anyone else mistranslated it)

But Shaitan is actually a cyclops, and the sprite looks a lot better when you realize it

Your picture just made my day. That’s how I see it as well haha

The face actually looks pretty creepy once you see it the right way

Look at that slime god’s face writhing in horror at the ungodly mob that was created.

New favorites to add to my list

Two awesome pet skins
imageimage

And the unreleased pD armor

People on your screen are also made of pixels, and can be cute.
Also, imagination.

I’m indecisive as hell so I had to choose a bunch of different sprites. These are my all time favorite weapon, ability, armor and ring sprites:
00wpgSngpEHarlequin%20Armor00r
These are some of my favorite skins:
00s(1)00s(2)00s(3)00s(5)tILKnDR00s
Favorite Pet skin:
A0Dv4y3
And lastly, favorite enemy:
00e

That’s how.

I thought it was only me who saw it like this! The original sprite now barely makes any sense to me. Why is his pupil so wide? Why is his eye located in place of his mouth? Why are his ears white if they are not eyes? If that thing near the beard is supposed to be the eye, then where is his mouth? So many questions!

And then I imagined how I would make him look like…
Cyclops%20God

Also, I think it would make sense for him to have teeth and wide opened mouth if he wants to do this:

They’re not his freaking ears, those would be concealed in his hair, they are horns

Most non-human creatures have larger pupils, and it would definitely make sense for a cyclops to have one

His head is tilted downwards in order to look at you thus giving him a sense of height, the mouth is most obviously covered by his large beard

I never knew anyone even got that sprite wrong

Is it just me or does that look like something from Fire Emblem?

It’s a reference to Fire Emblem yes, this is made more obvious by its name “Lodestar Warrior”, Lodestar not normally denoting any channel must related meaning however it is a class in the Fire Emblem games

image Balaam has such an awesome looking sprite for the minotaur third of it

The other two are cool as well but can’t really compare

I never knew anyone even got that sprite right :thinking:

at least arachna’s shape is still noticeable once you realize what it’s supposed to be (although you may need someone to point out the white eyes), I know what the cyclops is supposed to look like and I still can’t see it.

Dude paying attention to the eyes of these sprites has changed my interpretation so much. Never looked at em hard enough.

Favourite item : image

Favourite pet skin: image

Favourite enemy: image

That enemy keeps forcing my ninja to nexus from WC’s…